Chapter # 37

Hayden's POV:

Kenz just came and talked to me and she was actually being really nice to me, which took me off guard. She kept telling me to follow my heart, but when I did follow my heart I just got rejected. Every single time I would try to talk to Annie about dating she didn't want anything to do with me. I was head over heels for this girl. She was beautiful, kind, intelligent, and so much more. I told Kenz that I couldn't talk to Annie tonight. I just wasn't ready. I needed time to think, so I decided to go to my thinking spot. This place was very special to me (if you don't remember from the beginning of the story, this is the bridge that looks over the beach that hayden showed Annie when they snuck out together) it was about a 20 minute walk so I started to walk. I got there and I started to walk onto the bridge. The sky was absolutely beautiful tonight.

Annie's POV: 

I was so upset and I didn't know why I was. I liked Hayden. I liked him a lot. But every time he kissed me or told me he liked me I pushed him away. I was scared to love him because I felt like I would get hurt. He's hurt many girls in his past. I know that I'm different to him but it still makes me nervous. I needed time to think, but I didn't want to go home. I knew if i went home caleb would ask me 1000 questions about why I left prom early. I decided that I would go to the spot that hayden showed me. It had a beautiful view and it was a great place to think. It was kind of a long walk but I walked it. Once I got there I walked into the bridge that me and hayden went to the first night that we ever hung out. He took me here the night we snuck out and it made me feel special because he said I was the only person that he showed this place to, that's why this spot meant to much to me. I sat down on the bridge and I looked up to the sky. The sky and the stars looked to pretty tonight.

 ------------

Ooooo Hayden and Annie went to the same spot.. will they meet up? Comment 💙 for more!!