Chapter # 31

Hayden's POV:

I missed Annie so much. I stopped talking to everyone, I really didn't talk to Jayden or anyone else anymore. All I did was think about Annie... but she was still ignoring me. Today at school I had planned to ask her to prom. I got up and I got dressed. I put on a pair of black jeans and a fitted button down shirt. I stoped by the store before school started and I bought a rose for Annie. I was going to finally try to apologize to her and ask her to prom. 

Annie's POV: 

I woke up to go to school and I'm not sure what it was but something felt weird, as if I knew something was going to happen. I put on some black high waisted jeans and a pink Adidas hoodie. I drove to school and I dropped hayley off. Once I got to my school I got out and I walked in. I walked towards my locker and I started to put my books away. As I was putting stuff in my locker I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I glanced over my shoulder and I saw that it was a guy but I didn't see who it was.
A- what?
H- Annie can you look at me I need to tell you something
As soon as I heard the guy say that I knew who it was. I could spot that voice out anywhere. It was Hayden's husky voice. I turned around so that I was facing him and i saw that he was holding a pink rose. My favorite flower.
A- what's this for?
H- I want to say that I'm sorry for everything and that I want to take you to prom..?
I thought to myself....What is happening right now...? We literally haven't even spoken to each other in weeks...
A- hayden I appreciate this and I would love to be friends again... but I can't go to prom with you
H- w-what?? Why no-not
When he said that I just started to cry.
A- hayden I just can't... it won't feel right.. I want to take things slow. Please respect me for that.
He wiped a tear off my cheek and he hugged me.
H- Annie I will always respect you. Take your time.

 -------------

Woah this was an interesting chapter... comment your thoughts!! Comment 🍓 for more!!!!