Chapter # 06

Annie's POV: 

I saw the number on the piece of paper but I just ignored it. I didn't know who it was and I was just going to wait and ask Carson if it was him tomorrow at school. I took a short nap and I woke up around 7:30 pm. I sat and played my phone for a little bit and then I walked down stairs.
A- hey caleb, hey hayley
C- hey Anna Banana
H- hey sis
A- oooooo you made dinner
C- I always do!!
I sat down and ate my food. I never really knew how caleb learned how to cook so well. When our mom and dad started going on a lot of business trips and caleb was watching us he started cooking for us. To this day he is an amazing cook. He could honestly give Gorden Ramsey a run for his money. After I ate I decided to go for a walk so that I could think about everything that was happening.
A- hey I'm gonna go for a walk I'll be back shortly
C- okay Annie stay safe. Bring your phone and if you need anything, just give me a call.
H- Annie can I come with you?
A- no hayley, not this time... I need time to think
H- oh okay.
C- hay, how about we play Mario Kart?
H- that's a great idea.
Caleb looked at me after saying that and smiled so I looked him and mouthed "thank you!!". Then I left and I started to walk.
Hayden's POV:
I had been thinking about a lot of stuff recently. I liked the way I was but I didn't want Annie to be afraid of me because I was the "bad boy". I decided to go walk.
H- hey dad I'm going for a walk
D- oh okay son
I walked out the door and I started to walk. I kept walking until I ran into a familiar face.

 -----------

I hope you enjoyed!! I'll try my best to post one more tonight!! Comment 🐳 for more!!!