Chapter # 14

Annie's POV:
I told caleb that I was just going to Jayden's house because I knew he would never approve of me going to a party that late. I got to Jayden's house around 6 and the party didn't start until 10. We sat on her bed until about 9.
A- hey Jayden it's 9 we should probably go soon.
J- okay let's change clothes first.
A- I'm just wearing this.
I was currently wearing black jeans and a cropped t shirt with converse.
J- you are NOT wearing that.
A- I have nothing else.
J- Annie's it's a swim party, were you intending on skinny dipping?
A- I didn't know that. You know I'm not the most popular girl.
J- here just wear this.
Jayden threw me a red bikini and a black semi see through coverup dress thing. I put on the stuff Jayden gave me. 
J- GIRLLLLLLL!!!! You look hot asssffffff!
A- shhhhhhh
J- Hayden's going to regret not talking to you!
A- Jayden.... it was my fault, remember?
J- ohh I'm sorry girl. It's usually him that screws up relationships
A- oh great that makes me feel so much better, he treated me right and I messed it up.
J- umm we should go now.
Jayden put on her close and we left. I was super nervous on the way to the party. I walked into the house that the party was at and all the girl were in tiny bikinis and the guys were ALL shirtless, but I'm not complaining. Everyone was dancing at stuff. I went to go get a drink from the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen there were multiple people getting drinks. I was watching everyone walking around and I accidentally bumped into this guy but I couldn't tell who it was. ??- hey watch it. You nearly knocked my drink out of my hand.
I looked down and started to speak.
A- oh I'm so sorry
I looked up after saying that and I realized that the guy was actually hayden.
H- Annie?

 ------------

Comment 👗 for more!!