Introduction

Royal Bubba Princeton, nicknamed Gumball because of his love for candy, is President of the student council, enjoys home economics, is part of the Science Club, Chess Club, & is the Debate Team Captain. Overall, the Prince of Aaa Highschool is thrown for a curve when an old friend shows up. Marshall Lee King threatens Prince Gumball's position with his musical talent & charisma. But in the end, will these two stop knocking heads & re-kindle their old flame?

 But in the end, will these two stop knocking heads & re-kindle their old flame?

Chapter 1:

Gumball's POV-

It was just a typical day; Until, it wasn't. I dressed up in a yellow & blue plaid shirt, with a light blue sweater, and a pair of dark blue jeans, combed my strawberry blonde hair, & collected all of my school items which took the most time for me to do.

You see, I'm in almost every club that doesn't involve a ball at Aaa Highschool. Personally, I leave all the athletics to Fionna & her sister Cathy, who has always been called Cake every since that time she didn't want to share her birthday cake & ate the whole thing herself & said loudly during one of the craziest sugar rushes of her life, "I AM CAKE ITSELF!!!!".

Cake & Fionna may be sisters, but they look nothing alike. Which isn't a bad thing at all. I'm a strong supporter of individualism. The only reason why they don't look alike is because Fionna was adopted as a baby by Cake's family.

Fionna is a big goofball & I think of her as a sister who is a whole lot stronger than me.

'I swear those bruises on my shoulder from her "playful punches" are never going to heal!', I think to myself as I walk to school with my friend Lord Monochromicorn. Weird name right?

His family members are a bunch of hipsters that changed their last name though. Lord is deaf, so he uses sign language as his primary way of speaking. But that is alright, because he is just like everyone else. Plus, Lord has a girlfriend. Cake is his girlfriend & she knows ASL too. They go for hours on end talking to each other. I'm surprised that neither of them have arthritis yet.

But, back to the story. Lord & I walked through the school doors & are immediately ambushed by LSP, Lawrence Stewart Pacanowski ( Not a cool name, so we call him LSP. ).

"OMA GOSH YOU GUYS!!! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE ALL THE DRAMA GOING ON RIGHT NOW!!!!", LSP yells. You see, LSP is a drama king & a big gossiper, so I just tend to tune him out most of the time.

"You'll have to tell me later LSP. I need to turn in some books to the Library before class starts. I have a busy day today & these books will be late if I don't turn them in right now.", I say to him while I causally walk away with a pretend look of disappointment on my face from not being able to hear LSP's "fascinating" drama filled stories.

In the Library, I checked the books in with Turk, the Library's one and only student helper. Turk ,as always, was wearing a huge, green, turtle neck sweater that swallowed him. Turk liked to call himself the keeper of the books, but everyone else called him Turk the Turtle.

While Turk was fixing me up, the school speakers came on, "Royal Princeton! Come to the office! Royal Princeton! Come to the office!", it announced.

After I got called to the office, the bell for 1st period rang. "Oh well. At least I've got an excuse to be late now.", I say to Turk while I wave bye & pack up my books then walk a brisk pace to the office.

When I entered the office, I was greeted by the office lady. "Hello deary! We have a new student joining Aaa Highschool, & since you are Class President you get the honor of showing the lad around!", The Office Lady said enthusiastically.

Just then, the Principal's Office door opened. "If you have any questions Mrs.Abadeer, feel free to call us anytime.", the Principal said while shaking hands with Mrs.Abadeer.

"As long as my son is happy, then I think everything will be alright.", Mrs.Abadeer said while she placed her hand on her son's shoulder.

At that moment, I saw his face. "Do you have any questions Mr.Abadeer?", asked the Principal.

"My last name isn't Abadeer. It's King. Like my father's last name. The one that raised me when you left us.", said a voice filled with hatred & sass that recognized.

"Marshall Lee King.", I whispered loudly with my faced flushed & my jaw slack.

He then turned & looked at me for the first time in 3 years.

And, his reaction mirrored mine.