Chapter 16:

Chapter 16: [So much is going to happen in this chapter!]

Third Person's POV-

Everyone decided to just spend Valentine's Day at Gumball's house.

Marshall Lee's place was too far, Cake & Fionna's parents were too strict, & Lord M.'s house wasn't big enough for all 6 of them.

**********************************************************

Marshall's POV-

'Another Valentine's spent single', I thought bitterly to myself.

EVERYONE is hooking up.

Lord M. & Cake.

Flame P. & Fionna.

Gumball and....

Well maybe not everybody.

When I first saw Gumball leading Flame P. to our table, I was nervous that he found a new boyfriend.

I know that that was a crazy thing for me to think or for me to even THINK that I had the right to get jealous over that.

Even if he did get a new boyfriend....

When Gumball & I broke up, it was a mutual breakup. A horrible one, but still...

Whatever.

Anyway, we are all suppose to make chocolate covered strawberries, eat fondue, watch chick-flicks in the morning, scary movies at night, & have a whole Chinese buffet delivered.

Sounds like a lot of fun right?

Well it would be, if it wasn't for the fact that I am single & spending Valentine's Day at my Ex's house.

Sucks now that I put it that way, huh?

I just went through the motions & put up with everything because Gumball has liquor at his house.

******************************************************************

Gumball's POV-

'Thank GLOB for liquor!', I thought to myself as took my first shot of the day.

Look, I know I said I wasn't ever going to drink again, but I NEED it for today!

My nerves were all over the place.

Even though the house is clean & everything is already set up,

nothing can take my mind off the fact that Marshall Lee & I are the only single ones in our group.

So, I took a shot to make me feel better.

I know....I sound like an Alcoholics Anonymous member.

Marshall Lee obviously felt the same way, because he was drinking just as much as me.

No one else really drank, but us.

Now when you get told the next part, I don't want you to judge me.

*****************************************************************

Third Person's POV-

Fionna & Flame P. just stayed in the living room, held hands, cuddled, & watched an action-packed movie with the volume up high.

They did this because they knew that Cake & Lord M. were getting it on in the guest room.

Even though Lord M. is deaf, that doesn't mean that the rest of them are.