Chapter 15:

Chapter 15:

Third Person's POV- [This chapter is mostly filler, but please read it anyway.]

It's been two months since everyone was casted into their parts for the play.

After October ended, Gumball just decided to wear pink or purple shirts once a week.

He was able to restock his closet after his parents sent him a big check at the end of the month like his parents did every month to make up for the fact that they weren't there.

Marshall Lee was a bit exasperated at Gumball for holding back wearing what he wanted to wear, but was happy that he got to see Gumball act like his old-self some more & more.

Lord M. and Cake's relationship was as rock-solid as ever.

Rehearsals for the Drama Club were actually going well.

Fionna was still annoyed with her part, but still tried to do her best.

Yep!

It was a week into December when someone someone came into the 5 teens life's that would change everything, but at the same time, barely anything.

Gumball was talking to Turk as he was turning in books at the school's library before 1st period when the school's speakers announced,

"Royal Princeton! Please come to the office! Royal Princeton! Please come to the office!"

, it announced.

Gumball had a sudden shiver/shudder run down his spine before he said, "I think I just experienced a strange sense of deja vu.", he said to Turk while he gathered up his books with a grim expression on his face.

The Principal was already outside of his office & was shaking hands with what looks like the mother of the new student. I decided to ease-drop just outside the door for a minute.

"Now this is my one and only son.", said the mother seriously, "He has been home-schooled forever. That means that he has never been in a NORMAL school before.", the mother said before she chuckled jokingly while her poor son just looked utterly miserable before he said,

"I've always wanted to go to regular school & have friends from class that I could actually hang out with, but YOU wouldn't let me.", he said while looking angrily at the ground.

"Now, now darling. If you keep this up, then I might have to actually take you with me to Korea. Then you wouldn't be able to go to NORMAL school now & be away from the only home you have ever known.", the mother said calmly & evenly while still stressing the word 'normal' in a very irritating way.

"Now if you excuse me, I have a flight to catch. Have fun darling!", she said as she sashayed out of the office, pass me, & through the front doors of the school.