Chapter 14:

Chapter 14:

Gumball's POV-

"Well, my Monday morning sucks right now.", I say to myself as I stand inside my closet looking for something to wear. 'I don't even know why I bought all of these pink & purple clothes! All they ever do is sit, hang around, & take up space!', I angrily think to myself, but knowing that I can't ever hate on all of those clothes. I loved wearing them even though they never left the house with me.

Marching out of my closet, I snatch up my calendar while berating myself for drinking, saying I will never do it again, and screaming about how much I hate Monday's when my eyes happen to catch a glimpse of the date. October 1st!

Now some people might not know this, but October is breast cancer awareness month! In order to show your support for people that have breast cancer, people wear the symbol for it or........

THE COLOR PINK!!!!

"This is PERFECT!", I yell to myself before grabbing certain clothing items & piecing together an outfit for today. Never had I ever had such joy going through my system as I picked out what to wear.

I put on a white, but semi-see-through button-up with long sleeves, a pink sweater vest, a pair of form fitting dark pink pants, and some white converse on.

I had just finished fixing my hair after I had brushed my teeth when I heard Lord M. honk his car horn. I grabbed my backpack & phone before running outside to Lord M.'s driver side window & signing, "Take my picture dude!"

"Why?", he asked before I told him about my situation & my plan for how to deal with it.

Lord M. shook his head at me in disbelief before he put his car in park & took some pictures of me in a pair of black sunglasses, with my arms crossed, a serious look on my face, while staring off into the distance, while standing outside my pink house right beside one on the pink flamingos.

As soon as I got into the car, I posted the pictures on Instagram, Facebook, & on my SnapChat with the caption,

'I Support People With Breast Cancer. Do You? Raise Awareness This Month & Forever!'

Even though it was only a 5 minute drive, I soon had over 200 Likes before I got out of the car! Crazy right!?

We got to school 30 minutes before it started.

Anyone who wasn't there before us, came to school wearing pink clothing & brought pink clothing for friends who didn't have any.

Pink bandana's were passed around to anyone who didn't have any pink clothing, but didn't want to go all out. So, at least they were showing their support in a minimalistic way.

People were taking group pictures & I had to stop so many times because they wanted me in them!

Who knew that I could use my power & influence as the school's "Prince" to do all of this?!?

*************************************************************

Marshall Lee's POV-

I'm not sure what exactly I was expecting to happen when I stole Gumball's non-girly clothes.

But it certainly for Hell wasn't THIS!

By the time I got to school 3 minutes before it started, there was a sea of pink all around me!

WHAT THE HELL!?!?

Some freshman girl in braces came up to me, tied a pink bandana around my wrist in a bow, & said, " It's for Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Prince Gumball started this whole thing!", before she skipped away to tie another bandana on some other late-comer.

'I can't believe him.', I think to myself as I wade through the sea of pink to get to my 1st period class, "That clever bastard.", I say to myself as I smirk & laugh with my hand covering my mouth.

*************************************************************

Third Person's POV-

It has been a whole week & everyone has been talking about how sweet & sensitive Gumball is and how good he looks in pink.

After Wednesday, the Drama Club watched a videoed performance of the musical play Wicked for Thursday & Friday.

When they were all finished watching it, LSP summarised the whole play for them,

[WARNING!!!! SPOILERS TO THE MUSICAL PLAY WICKED ARE BELOW!!! Also, some info might not be right. It's been awhile since I've watched Wicked.] (YOU DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE TO READ IT! )

"So basically, The Wicked Witch of the West otherwise known as Elphaba wasn't born wicked. Elphaba's mother cheated on the father & with the Wizard of Oz, who she doesn't know is the father until the end, & was born with green skin that she was bullied for having. But, when she goes to a fancy school in order to be a caretaker of her younger sister whom her father actually likes, Elphaba gets accepted into the school too after accidentally performing magic in a fit of anger.

Galinda, The Good Witch, is furious with this because she ended up getting a roommate that she never wanted & because the private magic lessons that she wanted to take herself had became Elphaba's private lessons. But later on, after Elphaba helps Galinda get into the magic class the two of them become friends.

But the arrival of a new guy named Fiyero, causes the two of them to fight. Also, the fact that the Wizard of Oz is doing wicked things & is trying to perform black magic on the Talking Animals of Oz & that forces the two girls to pick sides.

Blah, blah, blah. Big fight sequence. Dorothy is transported to Oz to defeat 'The Wicked Witch'. Elphaba fakes her own death & goes off to live in hiding with Fiyero, who Elphaba turned into a scarecrow because the Wizard of Oz tried to have him impaled to death. Glinda rules Oz in the name of her best friend Ephaba."

[END OF SPOILERS]

(YOU CAN CONTINUE READING HERE IF YOU CHOSE NOT TO READ WHAT'S ABOVE!!!!)

LSP finished then took in a deep breath of air in order to catch his breath, "Any questions?"

A few people raised their hands.

"None? Good!", LSP said while others just rolled their eyes at him.

LSP continued,

"Here is the list of names of who is playing who & what their gender bent name is!"

Everyone went to look at the list.

Elphaba / Elphabeau: Played by Marshall Lee King

Galinda / Galin (pronounced as Glen) : Played by Royal Bubba Princeton

Fiyero / Fiyera : Played by Cathy/Cake

Boq / Boq? : Played by Fionna

"WHAT!?!", yelled Fionna outraged by the whole thing, "Why am I playing Boq?! Isn't he the guy who flirts with & who gets friend zoned by Galinda?!" [Oh....the irony.-Me]

"Do you want your precious item back or not?", LSP asked smirking without missing a beat.

Fionna in turn just glowered at him.

"The play will be performed at the beginning of March!", LSP announced before dismissing the club.