Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

Third Person's POV-

"Do you two already know each other?", asked the Principal.

"Yes", both Gumball & Marshal Lee answered.

"Oh goody! You already have a friend!", Mrs.Abadeer excitedly said while clapping her hands together.

"We use to be.", Marshall Lee said while glaring at the tiled floor now.

Gumball was now rubbing the back of his neck while sweating profusely.

"Let's just get this over with.", Marshall Lee said while walking over to Gumball, grabbing his forearm, & walking them both out of the office & down the several hallways before stopping.

"Why?", Marshal Lee asked.

"What?", asked Gumball while confused.

"Why did you call Child Protective Services on Simone? Simone Petrikov! The Foster Mother that raised me when my dad died!", Marshal Lee yelled while pushing me against the lockers.

"WHY!?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT ALL I'VE BEEN THROUGH!?! SIMONE WAS A BETTER MOTHER TO ME THAN MY REAL MOM! SO, WHY DID YOU CALL CPS ON HER!?!", Marshall Lee yelled fiercely while punching the locker next to Gumball's head.

By this time, tears were streaming down Gumball's face & he was trying to stutter out his answer, "I-I-I d-didn't mean t-to cause you any harm! B-but, she wasn't herself! She wasn't taking care of you anymore!", Gumball said while looking Marshall Lee in the eyes while tears just kept poring down.

"You had to take care of her more & more every single day. Marshall, Simone had Alzheimer's. She still does, but she got skitzophrenia too. If it wasn't for the fact that she ended up getting both of those sicknesses, then I would have kept my mouth shut & kept on helping you take care of her.", Gumball said while looking at Marshal Lee with look on pure & utter sadness & sympathy.

Marshall Lee just looked at Gumball, stepped back, put his head down, & then asked Gumball a question that after all those years apart from one another he still couldn't answer himself,

"Why did you never try to call me again.", Marshall Lee asked softly & then bolted down the hallway & out of the school with tears streaming down his face while the bell signaling that 1st period was over, rang.

Gumball on the other hand slid down against the lockers & stared off into space. He was having an asthma attack. Gumball hasn't had one of those since he was 14. Lord M. ran over to him & pulled out a spare inhaler that Gumball had given to him & helped him get some O^2 in his lungs. Even though it helped him out, Gumball still past out.