Chapter 10:

Chapter 10:

Third Person's POV-

When the last bell rang signalling that school was out, the principal judged the cleanliness of the kitchens & let both Gumball & Marshall Lee off with a warning since it was Marshall's first day & because Gumball had never gotten in trouble before.

There was no one in the hallways since it is Friday & everyone had left in a hurry.

"At least I got out of gym.", Marshall Lee says trying to look at the bright side.

"Me too. I have it 8th period right now because I forgot to choose an elective.", Gumball says annoyed.

"Looks like we will be having 8th hour together then until we both find something else.", Marshall Lee says right before LSP runs up to us.

"OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS!! EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!!", LSP announced to them.

'I wonder why.', Both Marshall Lee & Gumball thought at the same time.

"You guys are so craaaaazzzzzy!", LSP said dramatically, "And because you guys are SO craaaaazzzzzy, I would like it if you would join MY Drama Club!!"

"Our school doesn't have a Drama Club?", Gumball said unsurely.

"It's going to though! All I need to do is get a bunch of members, perform a play, & if that play gets enough audience members, then the school will fund more! Plus, I'll get a great recommendation letter to the school I want to go too!", LSP exclaimed to them both enthusiastically.

"When & where would the club meet up?", Marshall Lee asked sincerely curious.

"Well, I've been told that we can have the old & empty English room that is in the school's basement to rehearse in during 8th hour & after school!", LSP answered.

"Our school has a basement?", Gumball said in confusion & shock.

"I know right!!", LSP exclaimed.

"I'll join.", Marshall told LSP.

"REALLY!?!", LSP exclaimed.

"Yeah. Sure. Anything to get me out of gym.", Marshall Lee said nonchalantly.

"What about YOU Gumball!!!", LSP questioned.

"No thanks. I'm already in so many other clubs.", said Gumball.

After discussing the details with Marshall Lee, they all went their separate ways.

"Oh you will be in my club Gumball.......YOU WILL BE.", LSP whisper yelled to himself as he started to come up with a plan.