Chapter 4:

Chapter 4:

Third Person's POV-

While walking home, Gumball started to sign to Lord M. , "Do you remember Marshall Lee King?", he signed sadly.

Lord M. was really surprised by the sudden question. "Yes?", he replied, "What brought all of this up?", he asked.

Gumball decided to just let it spill out. He couldn't keep a secret like this to himself.

"He was the new kid that I was showing around.", Gumball said.

"What?!", Lord M. signed dramatically while I started to walk faster, "Slow down! There is no way I'm going to make it to 6th period now. We are going to make some tea & talk about this.", Lord M. signed while marching me down the sidewalk towards my house. Bubblegum pink, with a perfectly mowed lawn, & flamingos in the front, Gumball's house definitely stood out. Although it was weird in color, his house was one of the best & fanciest on the block. 

It helps when your parents are both doctors who work in a whole different state than the one you live in

It helps when your parents are both doctors who work in a whole different state than the one you live in. Even though it was lonely at times, Gumball was used to it.

When Lord M. finished putting on the kettle, he sat across from Gumball & signed

, "Explaination. Now."

Gumball took a shaky breath & started, "Remember when we were little? About 10 I think. Before our parents relocated because of their jobs."

"Yes, I remember. My parents ended up getting the doctor jobs here & yours ended getting the one in the next state over.", Lord M. signed, "You cried like a baby & through a tantrum so horrible that they allowed you to stay here. Your parents thought they had that job for sure, so they already bought this house. You didn't want to leave.", Lord M. signed while smiling at the memory.

"Yeah...", Gumball said while sighing.

"Before we relocated, we were friends with Marshall Lee for 4 years. He was always the rowdy one of the bunch.", Gumball said while smiling sadly.

"Do you remember his story? Do you remember his background?", asked Gumball.

"Kinda.", signed Lord M. ," I tried not to think about it too much."

"I tried not to think about it too.", Gumball said, "But, I could see the pained look in his eyes every-time I looked at him. And, I ended up adding to that pain."