Chapter 11:

Chapter 11:

Gumball's POV-

The past 3 school days since the weekend have been uneventful. Marshall & I have been tolerating each other better & the food fight in Home Economics made both of us popular. Well....me more so than Marshall Lee. Marshall Lee gets along well with Fionna, but Cake gets really defensive when she is around him.

Yep! Everything was going okay until I found a letter in my locker.

The letter read, "Dear Gumball, I owe a favour to LSP, so I'm sorry about this. But, if you don't join his Drama Club then you will never see the following precious possession again. And, it will be burnt if you tell anyone. Change your 8th period class & show up to the rehearsals or else. Signed, The Door Lord. ", & enclosed at the bottom of the letter was a stapled pic of something that I love & hold dear to me.

"Shit...", I say to myself as I crumble the letter in my hands before I roughly shove it in my bag.

I quickly walked to the office to do as the letter said. Just the thought of never getting back the.....

Whatever. Just because I'm being blackmailed, that doesn't mean that I'm going to act like it or be without my dignity.

So, I switched my 8th period gym class for LSP's Drama Club. During the whole morning, I was so mad that by the time lunch time rolled around I was fricken TICKED OFF!!

I hid it pretty well though until I heard Cake & Fionna mention something about the Drama Club.

"What did you say?", I asked them.

"LSP asked us to join his Drama Club, but we said no. Today we both got letters that said if we didn't join his STUPID club, then he would BURN......he would burn. Ummmmm....

Our precious possessions." , Fionna stammered.

"Thank GLOB!!", I exclaimed.

"Nice to see you so concerned.", Cake's voice was laced with sarcasm.

"No! Not that!", I said while laughing in relief, "I've been blackmailed too!"

"You.", Marshall Lee said while laughing, "You were blackmailed! Ha!", He said chuckling.

"Yeah...I was kinda mad, but you know the saying, 'Misery loves company.'", I say while gesturing to Cake & Fionna.

"I guess we'll be seeing you 8th hour for rehearsal then Mr.Misery.", Fionna said with a half-smile on her blushing face.

**********************************************************

Third Person's POV-

When 8th period finally came around, everyone was anxious. There were several others there that looked just as glum as our story's favourite group of kiddos. You know, excluding Marshall Lee who was the only happy one & Lord M. .

Lord M. was the only one that wasn't black-mailed. He couldn't have done it anyway with Track being during 8th period.

Anyway.....back to the story!

LSP burst through the basement doors that led to the old-abandoned English room and yelled with dramatics & no remorse at all, "HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'm SO glad that SO many of you came of YOUR OWN free will!"

Cue Marshall Lee laughing his ass off. XD

After he started laughing, Gumball started to laugh, then Fionna, then Cake, then everyone.

Let's just say, LSP's first Drama Club meeting was ruined right from the start.

LSP was quite annoyed by that & was turning redder in anger & frustration by the second.

Every time that they all would stop laughing, Marshall Lee, Gumball, Cake, and Fionna would exchange looks with each other & just cracked up even harder & louder than the last time.

Halfway through the Drama Club's first meeting with everyone still laughing, LSP's face was somehow a dark purple when he finally snapped, " SHUT UP!!!"

Everyone did & in turn glared at him.

"Now here is what we are going to do!", LSP said smiling now, "For the first 2 weeks, we are just going to bond with each other by doing drama related activities such as ad-libbing songs, making up short plays on the spot, & tons of other RAD activities!!! Now, does anyone have any question?"

Gumball raised his hand. "Yes, Gumball?", LSP asked eagerly.

"Not really a question.", started Gumball, "But you do know that ad-libbing & making stuff up on the spot are the exact same thing right.", Gumball finished.

Marshall Lee snorted.

"Anyone else have a question?", asked LSP who just waved off what Gumball just said.

Cake raised her hand & asked without a care in the world, "When do we get our stuff back!"

"After our first play, IF you all do your job well.", answered LSP honestly.

"Anyone else?!", LSP asked desperately while wanting SOMEONE to take the club seriously.

"Yeah.", Marshall Lee said without raising his hand & then asked, "What play are we going to perform?"

"YES! YES! Finally, SOMEONE with a GOOD question!", LSP exclaimed before answering,

"We are actually going to perform a musical! We are going to perform a twist on an international favourite! Drumroll please!"

In order to pacify LSP & because they were all legitimately curious, they all started slapping their hands on their laps to initiate a drumroll.

"OKAY!", LSP said in excitement, "We are ALL going to be part of.....a GENDERBENT version of the musical play Wicked!!!"

"Huh?", questioned everyone.

"But first,", LSP groaned while face-palming, "It looks like we'll need to watch it......"

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note-: If you don't know what the musical play Wicked is about, then don't worry about it. It probably won't hold TOO much significance in the story.