Chapter 17:

Chapter 17:

Lord M.'s POV-

After I made Gumball some ramen & tucked him into my bed so he could sleep off some of his sadness, I went into my living room, put my TV on mute, & watched the DVD all the way through.

Something that I could tell that Marshall Lee never did, since I had to rewind from where it was paused in the middle.

I only stopped in order to rewind & watch some parts again.

It's hard to read people's lips sometimes.

The ending was so beautiful though.

'That dumb-ass.', I thought to myself as I put the DVD disc back in its case.

'Both of them are dumb-asses.', I think to myself as I grab my car keys after I leave a note by my bed for Gumball telling him that I had left something at his house & that I would be back soon.

When in actuality, I'm heading to Marshall Lee's apartment.

***********************************************************

Marshall Lee's POV-

I don't know what I expected to happen when I tried to throw a punch at Gumball.

Who knew Lord M. was that jacked?!

Flame P. though....his eyes looked like they were engulfed in fire and the rage that gave him the strength to pick me up with barely any help from Lord M. that he used to throw me outside.

Woah.....

As soon as I got inside my apartment, I started to trash the place.

Soon, there were several holes in walls from where I punched them & I broke almost any and all glass items.

Including: picture frames, mirrors, the coffee table, & several dishes.

Until 3:00 in the afternoon I just sat on my couch trying to piece myself together while contemplating on breaking my TV, when I heard someone knocking on my door.

Without even caring to look through the peep-hole, I opened the door.

************************************************************

Third Person's POV-

Lord M. shoved his way inside the apartment, went to the living room, took the disc out of its case, put it inside the unbroken DVD player, then turned on the TV.

While Lord M. was doing that, Marshall Lee just stared at him like he was a maniac

"Dude, look, I'm sorry that you got involved in all of this.

Seriously though bro, what are you doing?", Marshall Lee signed as he stood beside Lord M..

Lord M. just glared terrifyingly at Marshall Lee & signed, "SIT. NOW.", then gestured to the couch behind them.