Chapter 7:

Chapter 7:

Marshall Lee's POV-

My 6:30 alarm went off. I rolled out of bed. My mom was probably gone by now. She is some big president of a company. The only reason why she came back for me was because she found out that dad died & that I was going to go into a group home soon.

It would have been bad for her image if someone found out that she had a child out of wedlock & that she left me to be tossed back & forth in the foster care system. I don't really care about that though. My mother tried too hard, but at the same time she didn't try at all.

She would make a big deal about having a talk to the principal of the school that I go to & how that she hopes that the school system takes care of me. And then, she leaves me all alone in a big apartment complex, says 'Enjoy the place.', gives me the keys, & then doesn't come back for weeks at a time.

WHO DOES THAT?!?!

Most teenagers in my situation would throw gigantic parties & have sex in their large & unsupervised apartment complex. But me, I don't have any friends. I chose to do online classes since I had what most people would call "anger management issues" & got into pretty regular fights at schools I did go to. But, my mom wanted me to enjoy my senior year the way regular kids would. So, I got enrolled & have to drive 45 minutes to get to a school that I don't even want to go to when I could have stayed in bed until noon & got my work done early still.

Not to mention, I have to see HIM again. Royal Bubba Princeton. Gumball. Otherwise known, as the guy that ruined my life & broke my heart.

I had loved him. I still kinda do, but what he did was...

My therapist has told me over, and over, and over again that what he did was right, but even if that was true...why did it have to be him?

If it was someone else, then it would have been less heartbreaking. If it was a complete stranger, a teacher, or even Lord M., then I wouldn't have went off on the way I did yesterday.

If it were someone else, then we would have probably have had a long distance relationship or maybe have even been pen pals. And then when I saw him yesterday, I would have scooped him up in my arms, kissed him, & told him how much I missed him.

Instead though, I yelled at him, slammed him against a locker, made him cry, & brought him to the point of having an asthma attack out of the fear that I caused him to have against me.

I'm a horrible person, I know that much, but I just feel so...so.....confused.

Back to my morning now...

I put on my favorite red & black flannel shirt, a pair of dark blue jeans, & my favorite converse.

My army green backpack was already packed with gym clothes & school supplies, so I just locked up the apartment and rode my motorcycle to school. I sped the whole way there, but I really needed the adrenaline rush in order to do what I was about to do.

Getting off of my motorcycle, I got stared down by everyone.

I just shrugged it off & put on my poker face, which is just me giving everyone a smart-ass & cocky smirk, as I walked through the school yard, through the front door, & down hallways to my locker.

Never let them see you bleed. Ever.

*********************************************

Gumball's POV-

When my alarm woke me up, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, & fixed my hair. People are going to expect me to look horrible because of what happened yesterday.