Are you ready Zabuza? This is the end

Hey guys I hope you're enjoying the book and I just wanted to clear things up if you're a bit confused. Mizuki is strong but she may not be strong enough to face strong S-rank criminals like Zabuza or let's say the Akatsuki since she's still not at her full strength but that will happen in the 2nd book when it's shippuden. I really appoligize for not updating and I will not make any excuses except that I'm really sorry for not updating quick enough.Well if you guys have any questions and comments just ask and please don't be afraid to tell me any ideas you have that I should add and I will try to add them into the book. Well let me stop stalling and just start the book.

Naruto: Yea you better I can't wait to see my Sakura-chan~

lilwofie515: Yea........no Naruto you'll never will be with her

Naruto:" Eh why!!??

lilwofie515: Because she's annoying and I don't like her.

Mizuki: Will you guys shut up and start the book already!!!

Sasuke: * sighs* Lilwofie515 doesn't own Naruto or any pics/videos she may post but she sadly own Mizuki and any other oc(s) she may add in later.

lilwofie515: Okay let's start!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Sasuke POV:

I woke with the smell of Roses and gunpowder while having my arms wrapped around something warm.' what is this.' I felt it move and froze 'Or who is it?' I slowly open my eyes to see Mizuki cuddling into my chest while sleeping with a smile on her face. A smile slowly came upon my face but it quickly went as it came.' These feelings......... I must focus on training but' I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't see Mizuki was up and staring at me with a confused look which my situation worse.

" Sasuke are you okay? I was calling your name and you didn't respond."

" Yea I'm fine. We should get up and get ready for training."

Mizuki nodded and got up while picking up a short kimono. As soon as she left the room I got up and started putting on my clothes. " Sasuke-kunnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!" I was about to put on my shirt but Sakura barged into my room and looked around for something.

" What do you want Sakura?"

" I saw Mizuki walk out with a short nightdress and wondered if you guys did anything."

" We didn't but if we did why would it be any of your business."( Sasuke you perv)

"Because-"

She stopped her sentence and stared at me wide eyed.' Probably since I didn't put on my shirt yet.' "Sasuke-kun..." The annoying pink fainted in front of the room door and I finally put on my shirt." Hey Sasuke what happened? Wait don't answer that, I already know from seeing Sakura on the floor." Mizuki came and it seemed as if time stopped. She was wearing a black and red short kimono with a red ribbon tied to her neck and had her hair in a side bun with a side braid and rose.(Its on the side.) I didn't notice my mouth was hanged open til Mizuki closed it with her hand while wearing that sweet smile that we all love." Well let's go have breakfast." I followed Mizuki to the kitchen thinking about her smile.

Mizuki POV:

I laughed at Sasuke's face as we walked to the training grounds.We just finished eating breakfast when we noticed that Naruto wasn't there and decided to go pick him up.As we walked I grabbed onto Sasuke's hand and was trying to make him even more embarrassed which worked since he blushed and turned away from me.We continued walking and we noticed Naruto talking to a girl.The girl got up and walked pass us while we shared a suspicious glance which she smiled at us and walked away.