It's The Beginning.

Mizuki POV:

With the help of Haku, we slowly opened the heavy double door as tension hit us like a ton of bricks as soon as we entered the room and all eyes were on us. I didn't bother looking at everyone as I searched for a someone I knew would stand out from the crowd. A flash of blonde appeared in the corner of my eyes ,so I turned and automatically knew it was Naruto when I saw those sapphire eyes.

3rd POV

"Naru!!!" Everyone jumped at the sudden voice that surrounded the room as many heads turned to find the source of that voice especially the said blonde boy. All that was seen was a flash of white which tackled Naruto onto the floor. Naruto held onto the slender yet curvy waist of his tackler before opening his eyes to see a short white hair girl with a marking near her temple staring down at him.

Familiarity hit him yet he couldn't point it out, but he wasn't the only one since his group of friends didn't know the girl either.

" Who are you?..." Tears appeared on the corner of the girl's now lavender eyes (due to her demon transformation) which Naruto panicked at and muttered apologizes. The girl stood up as she tried to wipe her tears before they fell ,but it didn't stop the wavering in her voice.

" You really don't remember me...ne Naru you have to be joking..." Naruto stood up and stared curiously at the girl trying to pin out where he may have seen her, but nothing came up until he saw the girl's face once again. As soon as Naruto looked into her eyes, he saw the speck of gold hidden deeply in her lavender eyes where he had an idea of who this was so he decided to confirm if it was true by looking her over once more and he saw her Wakahisa clan symbol, Bloody and Black Rose with the aura surrounding her that to him now just screams 'Mizuki'.

Shakenly he said,"...Mizuki?..." Gasps were heard behind him as the girl smiled with her tears now dried nodded before Naruto as quick as Mizuki's tackle from earlier, hugged her back as tightly as he could without breaking her since he felt as if she was going to disappear.

Mizuki POV

I was sad when I noticed that my friends didn't remember me especially Naru, but right now I'm so glad he was able to figure out that it's me. As we separated, a body attached itself onto me as it shook and I knew who it was as a gentle smile appeared on my face.

" Hina, it's going to be hard for me to see you if every time you see you're crying." Hinata shook in my arms as she tried to hold onto her tears as best as she could before one lone tear fell.

"Well I wouldn't be crying if you decide just to stay in Konoha and not disappear as soon as you come back." I felt a little guilty for that ,but I had to leave since I am a ninja after all.

" Gomen, but I didn't do it on purpose. You have to remember I'm a ninja too ,so I have to go do missions that Gramps give me."

" I know.... I know but...."

I smiled as I caressed her head," I know you don't want me to leave ,but it's fate that I keep walking. I'm not suppose to stay in one place anyways." Hina looked confusingly at me which I simply smiled off. We separated from each other before I greeted my other friends. When I hugged Sakura, she told me how she took my training serious and now is well trained for me to teach her combat training with the gun. Our conversation was cut short when I felt someone tap my shoulder and as I turned there stood Sasuke with his small smile which was focused on me only.

"Sasuke...." He nodded at me before we hugged each other like we haven't seen each other in years as he caressed my short white hair with gentle whispers being said.