The New Mizuki

Mizuki POV:

Well right now we're back in Konoha but.....

Now I have to explain everything from me bringing a S ranked nin into my village to Naruto's change in behavior and trust me this isn't easy plus our journey back wasn't the best.....

Flashback:

"Finally!!" Now it was our last day here at the Land of the wave due to the finale of the bridge which I gladly helped and never complained once.( Naruto: that's a lie. I don't even want to remember how many times you complained already. Mizuki: hey! Don't tell them that!) As we were in front of the finished bridge with the village thanking us, I watched as Haku came back to us from saying goodbye to Zabuza and when he stopped next to me I gently held onto his hand.

"Are you ready?" Haku gave me a silent nod with a small smile as Naruto said goodbye to Inari but not without a inspiring speech.

" Yea yea yea now Naru, you weren't like this before with these complicated speeches so I suggest you don't start now."

" Oh shut it Zuki." Naruto sent a playful glare at me as I stuck out my tongue and turned away wanting to leave. Kakashi sighed from behind me and  told everyone to give one last goodbye. As we were leaving, my sharp hearing heard Tazuna say " The Great Naruto Bridge" which caused me to smirk.

'Well allow me to add my personal touch to this bridge then.' I let go of Haku's hand before skipping to one side of the bridge. With my index finger, I drew a circle which allow my magic circle to appear and then a pillar in the middle of the bridge but on the wall appear with my clan's symbol on it. After I made sure roses and vines surround the pillar I skipped to the other side and did the same thing but instead it was the Uzumaki clan symbol with small whirlpools surrounding the pillar. Finally I skipped next to Haku and held his hand again then turned to Naruto and gave him a peace sign.

" Well we have to start our name somewhere." He smirked and nodded as he admired my work." Yea I like it. It makes you think that Uzumaki and Wakahisa are protecting the bridge." I nodded as the others were watching a bit too closely at me and Naruto which isn't really comfortable but we shook it off.

Time Skip:

Now we were in a forest in the Fire Country so we should be at Konoha by the afternoon. The journey here was quiet other than Sasuke's and Naruto's constant arguing which caused me to internally sigh.' He may be now stronger and smarter but his relationship with Sasuke as a rival is still the same.'

"Hey Naruto, Mizuki we have a few questions for you." Both Naruto and I looked at each other before turning to Kakashi.

" Sure go ahead." Our team looked at each other before Sasuke decided to be the first to ask.

" Well first of all Mizuki, not that I'm complaining but how did you come back to life?" I then explained to him what my mother told me about my family having 5 lives due to our background and kekkei genkai.

" Well anyways I have 4 lives now."

" That sounds like a pretty good deal...are there any consequences?"

"Of course there would be consequences Kakashi, nothing's free you know. My consequences are that I lose a piece of myself pretty much." I shrugged not caring. Haku's grip on my hand tightened as he turned to me with a slight glare." What so you mean 'you lose part of yourself' like memory or your body deteriorating?"

" No no of course not. What I mean is that my demon side and angel side will both fight for dominance which will show on my skin like marks."