Death's Door

Hey guys!!!! Wow I missed writing sssooo much. Welp here's another chapter for you amazing peoples and there's a song on the side which I fell in love with and it's from an anime called Fairy Tail if you wanted to know.

Mizuki: Yay another chapter finally!

Lilwofie515: I know.... writer's block sucks but I would never let your adventure die out like that Mizuki!

Mizuki: Of course I'm too awesome to not be finished.

Lilwofie: - sweatdrops- hai hai..... Well let's start this chapter, shall we.

Mizuki and Lilwofie515: Chapter Start!!

( I don't own Naruto or any videos/pictures I add to the story)

Also thank this wonderful person for a wonderful idea I would like to thank

_________________________________________________________________________________

There was no sound.....

All I saw around me was an neverending darkness .....

'Where am I?'

I felt as if I was floating in the middle of space, but suddenly I felt something soft and silky underneath me while a cool breeze caressed my face.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a dark night sky with stars covering it competely that it seemed a bit impossible to see the sky. As I moved my eyes a bit to the left, I noticed a full moon also brightening the sky as it shined down upon the land around me.

I slowly sat up which I noticed that I was in a traditional royal kimono which was blue and purple with black roses designs going around my kimono with white vines connecting to each rose. Awe strucken at the beauty of my kimono, I failed to notice that I was in a clearing with elegant yet wildly beautiful flowers surrouding me and a forest behind me while a lake was in front of me.

As soon as I got over myself, I glanced at my surroundings taking each detail of the majestic(spelling?) life around me and stood up then walked closer to the lake to see my appearance. My white hair was put up in a high ponytail with my bangs still out and a black rose kanzashi where my hairtie for my ponytail was ( A kanzashi is basically a japanese hair piece if you guys don't know).

" Okay so my appearance is weird and my clothing too. I guess this is how the afterlife is like huh." A pang of sadness hit my chest like a ton of bricks as I realized that I'm dead and will never see my friends again. Droplets fell onto the grass and I looked seeing no rain meant....

" So I'm crying now. This day sucks so far." The tears kept on falling now matter how many times I tried to stop them. ' Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura, Hinata, Master, Gramps......I'm sorry.'

My breath hitched, I stopped crying as I suddenly I felt a presence and I quickly turned to stare into the forest as my eyes scanned in between each branch and leaf to see what was that. I slowly walked towards the forest passing by many black and white roses and many other flowers. For a moment I thought I saw blue slitted eyes staring at me but as soon as I blinked to see what it was, it disapeared.

' Now this is getting ridiculous.' I continued walking to the blue eyes that I thought I saw and as soon as I was about to enter the forest a voice stopped me.

" Now, my beautiful moon, where are you going?" I turned to the voice and when I saw who it was, shocked ran through my body.....

Sasuke's POV:

Her chest stopped moving and as I put my head on her chest, I felt no heart beat.

' Wait that means...' Tears continued to slide down my face and fall onto her deadly pale face which will never respond to me ever again. I held her body tighty one last time before gently settling her onto the ground then to stand up and face the enemy with my bangs covering my face.

" She was a mighty opponent, it's unfortunate that she had to die since it seemed like she knew the true meaning of being a shinobi and she gladly threw her life for both of your lives. Be glad and leave this fight."

" As if, I will have revenge for her death by killing you first." I glared at Haku with my sharigan as he began to throw senbons towards my directions, but it never made it towards its target since now I'm able to see through his attacks. Everytime I dodged, I did a fire ball no jutsu hoping for it to melt the ice but it never did and I am running low on chakra.

' Shit I need help! Wait, where's Naruto...' I looked around just to see him still mouring over Mizuki's body and in deep thought. When I saw Mizuki's body again I felt a wave of energy that tells me I can't give up....for her.

Throw, Dodge, attack, nothing, throw, dodge, attack, nothing

That's all that was happening until I noticed that there was water in the middle of this dome and it move to the direction where Haku went. Haku must of knew I had noticed since he began throwing more senbons faster than before , but only a few actually hit me. I looked over to Naruto to see if he moved which he hasn't ,but now the enemy noticed that Naruto was still in the battlefield and not moving so he aimed sebons towards his direction.

" No Naruto!" I ran towards Naruto as he finally came into his senses to look up and see sebons coming his way.

Naruto's POV:

'Why did she have to die. If I only showed my true strength and had not held back she would be here beside me.' To Naruto Mizuki was the only family he has now due to the fact that his parents died during the Kyuubi's attack on Konoha. (Yes Naruto in this fanfic is smart so he knows that his parents died protecting Konoha but he doesn't know that jiraya is his god father. )

Naruto slowly began to think of a resolve that he would promise to never be this weak again.' I will never hide my power if it means to protect the people I love. '

"No Naruto!" Naruto lifted up his head to see Sasuke running towards him, but for what he didn't know until from the corner of his eyes he saw a few senbons coming his way. Naruto knew it was too late to move as he closed his eyes accepting his fate.

He waited...he waited... and waited yet there was no pain being felt throughout his body. He slowly opened his left eye seeing a shadow in front of him ,then suddenly opened his other eye. Naruto stared in horror as blood dripped on the floor which wasn't his as a bloodied Sasuke stood in front of him. A smirk slipped onto Sasuke's face as blood dripped from in between his pale lips then dripped onto the floor as a puddle surrounded him.

" What's with ...that ridiculous face.......idiot."

"..why?"

" I hated you..... but Mizuki would be....sad if you died..." Sasuke's body swayed side to side before falling yet Naruto was able to catch him before he fell onto the cold ground.

Naruto's bangs covered his usually bright sapphire eyes which now dulled with sadness.

" Yet you're calling me the idiot ,but you didn't notice that Mizuki would be sad too if were to ever leave....like she did." Naruto ended it with a whisper knowing it is still sensitive topic.

Sasuke had a painful smile on his face as his eyes slowly began to close.

" Yea she would ...be mad at me right now .......if she saw me ..right now..and I promised that......I would get revenge.....for her and to kill.....my brother..." Sasuke opened one eye tiredly as if it seemed to take a lot of effort to open it.

" Don't die...Naruto..." Naruto saw as the life in Sasuke's eyes disappeared and tried to wake him up.

" Another one of your teammates have died, so you might as well give up now." A red aura surrounded Naruto as he lifted his head jut for Haku to see red slited eyes.

" I'll kill you." These dangerous venomous words which were surprisingly calm were Naruto last words before he launched towards Haku.

__________________________________________________________________

Well thanks for reading this chapter and I'm sorry this took a while but I will still update because this story will not be abandoned and I will continue it.

So as always....

Bye bii~