7

It didn't matter what he had to say, I couldn't bring myself to want to listen to whatever it was. I still didn't forgive him anyway and I didn't know when it if I would.

I went right back to my work and made a mental note to change his contact name in my phone.

I thought some more on wether or not to make this animation into a video.
I decided it at least I could get something out of it, unlike my actual relationship with Dan. I'd get paid for it and maybe some other people out there might relate to it or just enjoy it, that was enough for me. I made the Dan a little different so maybe people wouldn't directly pick up on it, and if they did, whatever, who cares, I guess it was payback.

I didn't stop working, I had so much anger and sadness driving me that I needed to get out.

"Did you drool all over your desk? Ew." I heard making my head snap up off my desk and wipe the wet feeling from my face.
I felt a little confused as morning light flooded through my curtains and also seeing Owen standing over me with a big bouquet of flowers.

"I got you your favourite kind of flowers." He said sweetly with a grin before he dropped all that "just kidding I found them sitting outside the door of the flat."

"Oh. For two seconds I thought you were being a good brother. Does it say who they're from?" I asked as I took them.

"Tall idiot." He said.

"No way. How do you know they're not for you?" I asked.

"Like I said, they're your favourite kind aren't they?"

"Yes, I guess." I said knowing damn well they had to be for me.

"And you have an ex who probably misses you. I mean don't take him back over some shitty flowers, make him work for it... and even then don't take him back." He smiled.

"I didn't plan on it." I muttered and rubbed my tired eyes.

"Working all night?" He asked and I nodded. "How was your date with your ex's bestie?" He teased me over it again.

"Again, not a date. He brought me baked goods and we talked. Over all I think it made me feel a bit better. He wanted me to go on their American tour, but I declined for the obvious reasons." I said and yawned and stretched.

"I would've, you know for revenge. Like look bitch, you didn't want me to come yet here I am. You know, make him jealous that you're so close to his bestie now." Owen said evilly.

"I'm not looking to break up their friendship, that's hateful. I don't know though how I'm gonna feel about Dan this summer, we'll probably be over it by then. It wasn't even a long relationship after all and it wasn't even like we said the L word to each other or anything." I shrugged.

"You mean he didn't even say he loved you after six months?!" Owens jaw dropped "girl, fuck that guy. Fuck him forever. No wait, literally fuck his friend and fuck his mum, and his dad and his dog or whatever, literally fuck everyone he cares about and rip his heart out then fuck that two." He ranted.

"You're disgusting." I wrinkled my nose up at him. He stuck his tongue out at me then tried to lick his finger and stick it into my ear but I fought him off.

"Love you too." He said and left my room after I nearly beat him up.

I picked up my phone and as I plugged it on the charger I saw that I had a text from Phil.

"Hey, want to come over today? Dan isn't going to be here and we can play a game or something?" I didn't know wether that was a good idea or not.
If I went over there and Dan happened to come home or something it wouldn't look right, but then again who cares how it looked? Phil didn't seem to care, and he was my friend too.

I thought about it as I looked at the bouquet of flowers thrown onto my desk carelessly. I know it sounded like something Owen would do, but maybe I wanted Dan to see me hanging out with Phil at their flat, maybe I was a little spiteful.

I finished up the animation and uploaded the video as I thought a little more on it.

• Should you hang out with Phil at their flat or tell him you're busy?

• Should you throw the flowers in the bin?

• Should you mention the flowers to Phil?