Chapter 11

After five hours of travel, well almost, we are now here. The place is too far from the city. Many trees, all you can see is green. I can't go here if I'm alone, I might be lost. We were riding on the Innova car of Sir Rhance. Of course, Ma'am Iya was seated beside him, in front. And I chose to sit at the back, alone. Then Gail, Mac and Lindie were seated in front of me. At least I did not saw that "not-so-enticing" view in my front.

"We're here" Ma'am Iya announced. "Welcome to Vintage Resort".

       I was the last one who stepped out from the car. And I was surprise with the place. This is the place where I can only see what I saw from television, what I saw from my imagination, what I read from novels. This is the place where you can say freely what's going on in your mind. This is paradise. This is perfect.

     When we entered the place, a smell of fresh air embraced us. There is a large patio in their receiving area. Well, their receiving area is like a living room area. And of course, with a wide patio outside. The area is too artistic. Their sofas are vintage settee. They also have a chaise longue for guests. Their curtains are pastel in color that's why it is too enticing in sight. It has vintage collections. It's like a collection of contemporaneous things. The whole area shows classical things, an old-fashioned, outmoded, but fashionably nostalgic, a retro look. Well, the whole setup is vintage inspired, retro thing. No wonder, they named it after the word "Vintage". The name explained it all. A fashion reminiscent of the past. Well, if you are fond of vintage, I'm sure you'll love this.

      The whole resort has two-storey cottages, townhouse type. Well, there are also single detached cottages. The resort has surrounded of large pools, swimming pools. Though, there is a wide area for camp, for those who want to be alone, or for those who like silence, for solemnity.

" Here's our cottage. It has three rooms with two beds each. Choose your room guys, and your roommates as well. Don't worry, all rooms are air conditioned." She said.

     Our cottage is a two-storey townhouse type. A mini sala set and a mini kitchen inside. There is also a billiard here, for those who love this sport. There is also a large swimming pool inside. And a flat screen television for videoke, near the swimming pool.

"Alright, I'm with Mac. Obviously, we're the only guy here."said by Sir Rhance and called Mac.

"Let's go." He said and he went upstairs first.

"Ok, Sir." Then Mac follows.

"Gail, lets go." Lindie said and she dragged Gail upstairs.

"Wait-- How about me?" I said. Who should be my roommate? Is it her? No.

Gail turned back to me and shrugged.

"Obviously, it is me. We're the only two who left here. Let's go." Ma'am Iya said and started to walk going upstairs.

I sighed.
No choice.
What can I do?
Nothing.

I carry my backpack and followed her upstairs.

There is a verandah in the second floor for the view outside, overlooking area.

"Here's our room." Ma'am Iya said. "Which bed do you want?"

"Any, Ma'am." I just said.

"Alright. I'll choose this bed near the door. Use the other one. Secure your things and go down. We'll start the activity." She said. Then she put down her things on her bed and went downstairs.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Then, I nodded.

     Alright. Here we go. I put down my things on my bed. I went to the comfort room to check my reflection.  I change my clothes and I wear a maroon long-sleeve blouse, a sweatshirt type, with a white stripe on it, and of course, a black pants. I just need to pony tail my hair then I'm done. Ok, let me see. I just need to wear safe clothes for the activity, whatever the activity is. And of course, my eyeglasses, I can't live without them. Then, I wear my black slipper and I'm ready.