Chapter 6

"That's all. You can now start to work on your own." Gail said after we have finally completed our training. "Feel free to ask me if you have some questions or clarification."

"Alright. Thanks, Gail." I said.

"By the way, don't believe what Lindie said earlier. I don't do anything to lose my weight. I'm not fat." She said while pouting her lips.

"Yeah, I know. You're not that fat. You are just, ah, I think Lindie wants to say that you will gain weight if you eat too much pizza. I think she is a health conscious that's why she said that thing to you." I explained to her.

She smiled. " Haha! Don't worry. I understand. That was a joke, well, a reality joke. I'm fine with it." Then she called Lindie.

"Lindie, am I that too fat?" she asked her.

"Yes Gail!" Lindie shouted to her.

"See. She was just joking." Gail said.

"Don't believe her Renee'. She is really too fat." Lindie said and laughed.

"You two, will you stop that? You're too noisy." Mac irritably said.

"Oops.. I'm sorry." Gail and Lindie said.

I can't help myself from laughing. Then, I was about to say something when I saw him walking, slowly approaching to us while talking to her. She's too tall. I think her weight is between of 5'6 or 5'7. She's too fair. Her hair is long and wavy. And I think, they are-

" They look good together." Gail said

"Yeah." I just said.

Then He and She is now in front of us. Yeah. Gail is right. They look good together. I search for a ring in their finger, but they don't wear anything. Maybe, they are still in the status of "she is her boyfriend and he is his girlfriend".

"Guys, quick huddle in the huddle room, please." Rhance announced.

So, we went in the huddle room. Then I sit beside Gail, in front of Him and Her. Haha! Funny! Is this a big deal for you Renee'?.

"Who is she?" I asked Gail.

"I don't know. Let's wait for Sir Rhance". she answered.

" Alright." I said and look straight to them. Yeah! They are-.. They are really look good together.

"Hi Guys! Do you have any issues need to be raise? I'm sorry if I was not able to join the huddle earlier." He apologized to us.

"No, Sir. We're fine. We don't have any issues for today." Lindie said.

"Good to hear that.  This is Iya, our new subject matter expert. So, if you do have problems in processing, you may ask her." He introduced us to her. "And Iya, meet the team. Mac, Lindie, Gail and Renee' ".

" Nice to meet you guys. Hope we'll work well together." Iya said.

"Nice to meet you too, Ma'am Iya". we said.

" Alright. That's all for now, Guys. You may go back to work." Rhance said and then they left us.

We just nodded and proceed to our workstation and start to work.

"She looks like a model." Lindie said.

"Yeah! Actually, she looks like an actress. She's too thin." Mac said.

"Yeah! She looks like a Goddess!" Gail said irritably. "Is that enough? Duh!"

"Haha! You are jealous! Oh, I must say, insecure maybe!" Mac teased Gail while laughing.