Chapter 7

She really amused me. Her smile. Her alluring smile. Her hair. Her long straight black soft hair. She looks so cute everytime she's trying to suppress her smile. She really looks so cute. That tiny girl. My God! What am I going to do to you woman? Haha! You really crazy, Rhance! You really are. In my ten years working in this company, this is the second time I felt interested to a girl. I still remember my first love, Layla. She was my childhood sweetheart. I thought we are destined to each other then suddenly she left me. She left me for another man. And now, she's married. I stayed single after that time. For thirty years living in this world, I'm looking, I'm searching for the one.

       It's already dark outside. I'd better go. I'm living separately from my parents. They are staying in Tagaytay while I'm here in Manila. I have my own condo in Makati. I already have my own restaurant. So, if ever I've decided to leave the company, I can still live. Actually, we're an average person. Well, we're not that super rich though my parents own a farm and ranch in Tagaytay. And I'm their heir, one and only, since I'm their only child.

       I checked all my things. I put my backpack at my back. Ok. I did not left any important things. Then, I saw her workstation. I don't know what came into my mind and I wrote on her sticky note then paste it on her monitor. Hope you'll see it tomorrow.

        I walked out the room then get my car from the parking lot. I was about to enter my key when I heard my phone is ringing.

It's Iya.

"Hi Rhance! Where are you?" Iya asked.

"I'm about to leave the office. Why did you call me?" I asked.

"Oh good! I just want to ask if it would be ok for you if I will get a ride with you?" she said. "I did not bring my car on me today and there are no taxis here at the moment. And its getting late."

"Sure. Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm standing here in the waiting shed near of our building." she said.

"Got it. Wait for awhile." I said.

As the call ended, I started the engine of the car then move.

Where is she?

I can't find her.

It is too crowded outside. So many people waiting for a ride. I dialed her number on my phone and call back to her.

"Where are you? I am here, near the waiting shed." I said then I went out on my car to look for her.

"Where are-- Oh! There you are, wait." she said. Then she run into me and hug me.

I was surprised. She's so exaggerating.

"Let's go". I said. Then I opened the door for her.

" Thanks! I'm so sorry, Rhance! I was just so excited, knowing that you're here. You know, I have been waiting for, I think, about fifteen minutes." she said.

"Its ok." I said and we left.

          My smile is stuck on my lips. Haha! Why are you so-- My God! Isn't that so sweet? He is concern about me. I'm wondering if he is still in the office. Don't think about him, Renee'. Stop it. I tapped my finger on the bench in the waiting shed. What took the bus too long? I've been waiting here in the waiting shed for half of one hour. My God! The buses  are all full. What am I going to do now?

          Then, I saw someone that is familiar to me. That was Ma'am Iya. What is she doing here? She did not see me since I'm sitting in the corner part of the waiting shed. Hmm. I was about to approach her when a bus arrive in the terminal. Well, some other day maybe. Then, I was about to step inside the bus when I saw her that she's holding her phone. Looks like she's waiting for someone. I'm curious who's she's waiting for? Then I saw a car stopped near the waiting shed. I saw a man went outside of the car. Then, Ma'am Iya run to him and hug him. Who is he? Maybe her boyfriend. Then I look at to him and recognized him. It was Sir Rhance. Then they get inside the car and leave. What was that? My eyes followed them.