03-

I LOVE HIM SO MU-

" hi " i shook away from my lovely world and look at the disturbance.

park woojin. yes it is. pARK wooJIN. my smile disappeared, in attempt to hide my feelings inside.

" yes, please sit down " i said, in the most professional way i can croak because im literally dying inside.

he sat down on the chair in front of me, acting as if we really don't know each other.

soN OF A ---- man and woman who made this boy so lovely, the most loveliest bub in the universe~~

hEHEH YALL THOUGHT I WAS GONNA CURSE ON HIM?? no? well that's what i thought ya'll would think lmaoooussios

back to serious matter.

" did you experience anything weird for this week? " i ask him as i check his medical history papers.

" no, nothing much, but i get some back strain whenever i dance. it hurts. even salonpas does not work " he said in the most formal way i have ever heard in the world.

why is he acting like this???

" hmm, can you tell me where is it pain the most? " i asked him in the most formal way i could.

he wants to challenge? who looks like the one who forgot it first? tHEN BRING IT ON PARK WOOJIN SHI!

" at the back here " he lifts his shirt up and turns around and estimatingly pointing where it was pain the most.

now, i dont think im a doctor. i think... im woojin oppa's secret admirer... still.. life sucks like hell y'all know huhu

i shake my head , " get back to work bitch " i told myself.

" okay, come here. " i told him and he stood up and came in front of me.

i got some gloves on my hands and gently pressed it where he said it was pain.

" ah-ah-ah " he jerks away from the pressure on his back.

" it wasnt even full force and you're already aching. " i told him and gestured my hands to tell him to sit back.

i grabbed my pen and wrote that he has to take panadol 3 times a day and rest as much as possible.

" okay, woojin, you have to take medication 3 times a day, it means in every 8 hours. no missing of medications and you have to take a rest every time you have the chance to. drink lots of water too. you are too young and you look healthy enough, so this shouldn't be a barrier to you having a good life... that's all, you may take the leave " i said and held up his paper to pass it to him.

he took it, " where do i get my medication? " he asks.

" you can get it at the boxes outside, it's labelled, just take it correctly. " i said and took my eyes away from any where near him and directed it towards the laptop screen.

he walks away but before he opened the door, he looked back..

what does he want nowwwwdidoododjshsishwhskosishsjabsjsjxjjxjxjsjskskksowksjdgsiwppqmshyhyksSTAPHKILLINGME

" thank you.. for the treatment.. " and he turns back around and walked out of the room.

what TReaTMENT?????????

not-remembering-anything treatment??????

medical treatment????

idk-you treatment????

i-moved-on-from-you treatment????

but okayy...

hE StiLL SaiD ThAnK yOuuuuuuuuuuuu tO meEEEEHDIDISOSNSJS

feels hyora.. stAPH thE FEELSSSS

buT i canT HELP IT

too muCH LOVEEEEE!!!

one-sided love...

he probably moved on alreAdyyyyyyy

T^T

" nex-! i mean im done... " i almost called for no one hAHAHHAHAHAH stupid hyora in the house ^^

[ really sorry if i took long to update because i got work to do and it was legit non stop, i had to stay up until 3am to finish admin stuff and a lot of questions were coming in and i had to answer and settle them before i sleep... dont ask me what's my work, just know that i get free kpop merch as payment *wink* *wink* hehe

800 reads and 90 votes for chapter 4 ?  i love yall xx really sorry for the short update >< ]