09-

a hand grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the cruelty of the society .

well , i'm part of the society . i'm cruel too .

i looked up the moment we stopped walking to find out my life savio-

" manager-nim... " i croaked .

it was wanna one's manager ..

" y-you see , you shouldn't be seen by the crowd . you are a hot topic now and i was instructed to protect you . i was also asked to work together with you to find the culprit " he explains the situation .

like i don't know any bullshit .

" oh .. but you know ... " i moved closer and he stiffens .

" i need to go home to prepare a whole stack of clothes and bathe . i need to go home right now . " i move back and he sighed .

lmao he acts so weird .

" let's go to the basement , we have a car prepared to take you home . i will drive you home " he opens a door which opens to a staircase leading to the basement .

we got into the car and it was an awkward ride all the way home . the manager gave me his number and told me to message him after i have taken a rest and packed everything .

which is in 3 days .

but something that was disturbing that happened in the car was the manager was really acting weird .

" did you try to kill woojin ? " he asks in a very serious tone .

" no i swear to all the gods that i didn't . i wouldn't do that to ruin my career . "

and woojin .

" d-do you know who changed the labels of the medicine ? " his voice shakes .

" it's definitely not me . it should be someone in the house or trying to pull a prank but failed real- OuCH ! "

i looked up to see a heavily panting manager driver .

we almost came into an accident with the car in front of us !!

" are you okay , manager " i asked him . he seemed traumatised .

" yes , i'm okay . please continue to drive " i told him and he did .

" aspirin is the one in green bottle in one of the boxes . someone crazy would actually label aspirin as panadol . " his eyes were looking everywhere except the road when he was saying this .

what i found weird was that he knew the color of the bottle of the aspirin when it came to wanna one's dorm . the one that went to put the boxes properly was the delivery man .

so i don't know how he knew the bottle colours like there are a lot of aspirin bottle colours . the delivery man wouldn't even know the colour since he didn't open them up .

unless the manager opened them , then that's okay .

but what weirder is that ,

jinyoung volunteered to help open the boxes . the labels were already inside so he just went to open them .

the people that are on the list is jinyoung and the manager .

it should be either of them !!

okay shut up hyora , that's enough for today .

i opened the tap to fill me a bath tub . i watched it fill and all i could think of was to wash the damn egg on my hair and body .

it smells like shit , to be honest . i can't keep up with the smell . it gives me headache .

i'm gonna have a long bath and think about how life has been shitty .

what am i even doing here

[ A/N ; here's a short chapter . y'all thought it was one of the members but sike y'all thought HAHAHA , who do y'all think mixed the medicine labels 🤭 ]