06-

CHAPTER SIX

" mr kwon , i will do the surgery and i will take full responsibility of what happened " , i said through the phone .

" oh okay , sure . you have to come to room 2 right now . most surgeons are already here . see you " he said in the most calm tone i have actually heard so far .

i think its because he is going for a surgery for the first time in a while since he only operates in special cases like woojin's so he need to stay calm before he actually mess up and kill my woojin .

touches the wood near me .

i hurriedly rush to the OR since i already had my scrub on .

i tried to stay calm too . i was just going to assist , not like im going to do the surgery .

but whatever happens , i need to save woojin oppa's life .

i cant live without him .

i mean i can but im gonna suicide too if he decides to really leave me in the world of cruel people like me .

i reached the OR , the door slides open and i took a huge breath in . i was thinking of everything that could possibly go wrong during the operation .

i went to the basin and washed my hands with the soap . i then went in .

i saw him .

lying down there . with the surgeons talking about how to go about his surgery .

there was a lot of blood packets by their side for backup in case he loses a lot of blood during the surgery and another oxygen tank was placed beside the other for in case purposes again .

the assistants assisted me with my gloves and my gown .

every surgeon started to look at me as i joined them .

" hyora , you can stand at woojin's head " mr kwon instructs me and i just needed to follow . i owe them a lot .

" lets not mess this up this time " a surgeon said and this gave me a bang in the heart .

" its my fault " my sub conscious talked .

" lets just keep the surgery clean " i talked back .

" okay lets start " mr kwon says . " scalpel please " he extends his hands out for the knife to be handed onto his hand .

he opens woojin's skin open and all the blood were squirting out . i mean A LOT OF BLOOD .

" suction ! suction ! " mr kwon yells as the other surgeons helped .

all i could do was to stand there with my legs quaking as i gasped at everything that was happening .

it was as if it was my first time watching surgery and thinks its cruelty to the patients . hahaha thats so pathetic .

there was a few organs that were removed first before we could see the stomach .

but the problem was that there we had the stomach but we couldnt find the hole . yet there was a lot of blood gushing through the stomach veins from its movements .

mr kwon stopped for a while as he thought of what was happening .

his eyes suddenly opened wide and told everyone to stop what we were doing .

" the hole is not at the stomach itself . the hole . from the blood thats flowing really fast from here , it leads to the the passage way of the veins that brings the nutrients to many parts of the body especially the brain . " mr kwon looks at me .

" be ready ms lee . it is really hard to stitch at this area and without much caution , this will lead the complications in the brain such as blood and nutrient loss . you have learnt that as basics . you should know how to go along with it if it happens " everyone looked at me . if they fail , i will need to save him .

i mean like i will save him okay wth which crazy bitch that love him wouldnt

" yes " was all i could manage to croak . i was traumatized and i suddenly dont want to be a surgeon .

what if i medicate them the wrong medicine again ? what if man people i have consulted went back to hospital because of the medicine i told them to take ?

im so worried . should i quit after lMAOO

mr kwon used a tiny camera to see the passageway and there was it . there was a lot of bloor gushing out of the hole though it was really small .

it reflected on the camera and all the surgeons could see the hole .

" we will slowly stich up the hole and if nothing goes wrong , we can sleep well tonight " mr kwon says as all of us gets really high hopes .

" get ready the suction "

" hand the stitch "

mr kwon begins to stitch slowly and all eyes were wide open , to spot anything before it goes wrong

" almost ... almost " mr kwon continues stitching

his hands were shaking a bit

and the next moment ...

thats when we heard ...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

and it was beeping rapidly

and we looked

its coming from the pulse machine

" HIS PULSE IS DROPPING ! " shouted an assistant surgeon

and thats when i know

woojin oppa is on the risk of dying

i grabbed the scalpel by myself and knife down on woojin's head as my heart dropped in pulse too

" CHANGE THE BLOOD PACK ! KEEP PUMPING BLOOD !! " was the background

please let me do well i prayed