08-

it has been a few days since the operation on woojin and he hasn't woken up .

but it's normal . it takes a few days for the body to regain its consciousness after a surgery .

reporters have come and go a lot of times and i've become a talk of the nation .

" Doctor Lee Hyora prescribes Wanna One's Park Woojin the wrong medication "

" Did Doctor Lee Hyora tried to kill Wanna One's Park Woojin ? "

" Netizens are raging and blaming Lee Hyora for what happened to Wanna One's Park Woojin "

my name was made headlines on newspapers . i was the talk of the daily news at night and it has been really tiring .

i was getting a lot of hate for the wrong doings i did .

she deserves to die instead . she tried to kill woojin oppa !

why do such a bad thing ? woojin is so innocent and he doesn't deserve this !

do you wanna know how it feels like to get prescribed the wrong medication ? do you want to get a taste of it ?

you are such a cruel person !

stay away from woojin .

those were comments i have read so far and it's really getting out of hand .

the press twisted and made my words become a different meaning in which i was looked as a person that tried to hurt woojin .

fans trended #ProtectWoojin on twitter and my name trended for awhile .

my personal information has been leaked to the internet and fans have managed to get my phone number .

they sent me threatening messages and kept calling me until i had to cut off my line and change my number .

i didn't get to go home for the days i wasn't busy . i was inside the hospital the entire time .

reporters have been loitering around the hospital for chances to meet me and interview me .

i stayed in the staff lounge and i only went out when i have meetings and surgeries .

i couldn't even look up when i come out of the staff lounge . i have a lot of thoughts in my head and my superiors have to keep calling me to get my attention .

" Mr Kwon should have picked me to be Wanna One's personal doctor . All these trouble wouldn't have happened " Mr Kang popped out all of a sudden as i walk back to the staff lounge .

the fans and reporters were so much lesser today and today was just the perfect timing to go back home .

" you can be the one that over takes me the next time they need a personal doctor then " i rolled my eyes as i didn't have any mood to actually fight with him .

i packed my stuff and got my back to my shoulders .

" you know , you shouldn't come back . you're only gonna get your certification banned and lose your job if you come back " he puts his hands on his waist .

" either way , i might lose it so i will be back and i will see you . " i walked off .

i went to put on a surgical mask as i make my way out of the hospital to avoid any attention from the small gathering of reporters and fans outside the building .

i walked and walked and walked . after what felt like i walked 11km , i finally saw the entrance door at the end .

a small group of fans and reporters , as i've expected , were there . they pretty much look like they were camping outside the building .

i walked confidently, but stealthily , to avoid any suspicion that it might be me .

aaaanddddd.........

i was out of the hospi—

what the

an egg was thrown to my face .

i touched my face to be greeted with a soggy texture on my face .

more and more eggs were thrown at me and reporters started to come .

i didn't know what to do ..

" you deserve to die ! go and die ! " i heard one fan said .

" we should bring fish sauce next time "

" you don't even worth an egg being thrown at you . you deserve to be thrown to hell "

i stayed rooted to the ground as i have a mental breakdown .

" are you running away from all the issues with park woojin ? "

shut up , reporters . i wouldn't run away from woojin .

i didn't know if i should just squeeze through and run or should i stay there and get more insulted by these people .

but i seriously need these insult right now because i'm responsible for woojin ..

shut up , hyora .

i was just in a deep dilemma when a hand grabbed my arms and dragged me back into the hospital and away from all those people .

i didn't get to see the person's face until we stopped at one dark corner .

[ WHO DO YALL THINK IT IS~ ]