07-

i grabbed the scalpel and started opening woojin's head .

blood drips out and i got shaky .

woojin's blood

" s-suction " i croaked .

i cut through the second layer of his head and the third layer .

his brain organ could be seen with all the veins .

i had to pick out the right vain to open and pump in blood and sucrose .

if not , i swear to my life , i will lose the love of my life and my doctor certification .

technically , my whole life .

" 0.1mm scalpel " i reaches out my hand to be passed what i was asking for .

the artery is really thin and it's hard to cut it open .

i used my left hand to support my right hand in slicing open woojin's artery .

the knife gets in contact with the artery and the monitor starts beeping faster and faster .

panicking .

" 0.05mm tube! pump the blood in already! " i shouted in emergency .

i was given the tube and as soon as i placed the tube in , blood started pumping into his artery .

the monitor beeping started to stabilise , indicating his pulse is back .

he's alive .

i breathes out so heavily in relief .

i saved him .

i let the tube stay for a few minutes to ensure enough blood circulating .

i stitched up the artery and his head .

it took 12 hours to get the surgery done . and i'm really so exhausted .

i got out of the operating room and threw away the gown and gloves filled with all the blood and all the bad memories inside that operating room .

" i can finally slee- " i stopped in my tracks when mr kwon came .

" we aren't done yet . you have to go through an investigation regarding this matter . it's really serious when it comes to celebrities . you might wanna clear your name or that's the end of your life " he takes off his bloody gown and gloves too and walked off with a smile .

oh yes , i'm screwed .

i went back to the lounge instead and got some sleep .

" hyora! " a nurse shook me awake . " mr kwon is looking for you " she walks off without another word .

what

i went to his room just to find police officers on the couch .

" oh the investigation " i mumbled as i shuffled to in front of them .

" hyora , this are the senior police division officers that will be in charge of the incident . please cooperate with them . ahem thank you . " he says .

i smiled and bow at them .

" we would like to ask you questions regarding the incident "

" sure "

" were you the doctor that attended to park woojin ? "

" yes "

" what exactly happened when you checked on him ? "

" he said he has been getting aches and no matter what he tried , it didn't work so i told him to take panadol extra strong as medication "

" did you provide them yourself ? "

" there were boxes outside the room that contained the different medicines that came to supply wanna one if they needed some . "

" by any chance , since you gave park woojin an extra strong medication , it might be the one that caused this incident ? did you happen to plan any of this ? "

i was taken aback by this question . i would never do that to someone whom i really love and would kill myself if something happened to him .

" what no ! i would never do that to him ! i gave him the extra strong since he said nothing worked so something stronger than a normal pain reliever would be the best try out . "

" try out ? so it means you didn't know what you are giving park woojin ? you are just giving it to him to try out ? "

" no ! i would never do that ! i gave it to him to try it out since it might work because the other pain relievers weren't working ! "

" what happened after the consultation with park woojin ? "

" he was the last one that i checked up so i was done for the day . i went out and found that the boxes were not labelled correctly . they were all jumbled up . "

" jumbled up ? meaning that the medicine did not match with what the labels says ? "

" yes , i suspect that some one has sabotaged the entire thing . making woojin take the wrong one and then this . "

" you suspect ? if that was what happened , wouldn't it mean that the other wanna one members would also have gotten into the emergency room with the wrong medication they took ? "

" true .. but i swear , i would never do that to sabotage my work ! "

" okay , thank you lee hyora . we will see you for another investigation after park woojin has waken up "

the police officers left and honestly , i just wanted to break into tears .

it was really tough . with people blaming me for all of this . i mean i'm the one to blame for . it's all my fault he took the wrong medicine . i would never forgive myself .

i love woojin so much that i would not ever dare hurt one of his hair on the head . but i've hurt his body real bad .

i'm such a bad person .

[ A/N ]

disclaimer ; i don't go biology classes so i don't really know how the body works and all that so forgive me if i suck at writing the operation part , i tried ;-;

took me really long to write again bcs i have been busy with school and exams and life outside wattpad >< here's an update yeaaaa ?

have y'all listened to light ??