10-

three days has passed and the incident is still haunting me . i stayed on bed the whole entire time unless i was hungry and i needed the toilet .

i reflected a lot about life

" i didn't know i could cause so much damage to someone i love just by one small thing . it might be a small thing but once it hits the perfect target , it can be a big blast . just like what happened . a small drink of medicine could lead to a life almost lost . will the future continue to be like this ? will i be a more damage to woojin's wellbeing ? i care so much about him but heck , he doesn't show the affection towards me at all . he was like that cold guy that blocked me when i messaged him first . i don't know what else to do but to let go of him .. it might be for the better of him and the worst for me but anything for him , i will give up , even my love for him so that he will lead a better life . "

i drown in thoughts and i barely survived . i had dark circles and my soul was dead .

today's the day i'm back at the hospital and the day to decide the future of my licence . it will be a day like i'm in the court with the judge and lawyers but i'm fighting on my own and the judge is the CEO and a board of members representing the medical industry .

i called the manager and he was calmer this time round when we were going to the hospital .

we didn't say anything to each other and all i was doing was stare at the sky hoping god will hear my prayers for once to save woojin and my career .

the amount of reporters , hoping to sip some tea from the inside of the hospital , were greatly decreased . yet , the number of fans that were present has gone huge and they are all looking worried .

we went by the underground carpark again and i made my way to the lounge as the manager went to the conference room , which all the decisions will be made .

after placing my things , i headed to the room where i was greeted by a lot of people . when i say a lot , it means a lot . all eyes were on me as i walk in and sat at my place .

it really felt like i'm in a law court, waiting for my sentence to be read out by the judge.

" before we start with this meeting, i would like to say that the incident and the cause has been thoroughly investigated and we have taken into consideration many things in this decision. " CEO Kwon starts.

the place was so cold, just like the situation. my heart is beating so fast. my hands are gripping onto my clothes so hard, it's getting crumpled.

my thoughts were interrupted by slides reflected on the screen. they were gonna explain the whole situation.

" 10 days ago, Park Woojin has been brought to the emergency room due to high level intake of heat aspirin. aspirin should not be taken unless the body ache is too pain that it is unbearable. this led to a hole in his veins near the stomach. aftermath of this incident may include difficulty of digesting food and being more prone to stomach aches. "

i just want to curse at myself so badly. even though he's alive, living with these are just too painful. painful for him and me. i'm a mistake.

" the 12 hour operation was successful eventually. the stitching of the vein led to linking problems in the head which was operated by doctor lee. "

i'm thankful most people in this conference room was professional so i wouldn't hear things like "they let someone who tried to kill him operate on him??" and stuff like that because i definitely would and be criticised if fans and reporters were inside here.

"we cannot determine the full story to this because woojin has not woken up yet. all we have from doctor lee hyora is that she did not know the medicine were all labeled wrongly. and with that, we have made a final decision."

and here comes my heart beat and beat and beat and beat and beat so fast like those people coming into the hospital with hearts trying to pump more and more blood so fast to try to save someone's life.

my palms are sweaty and i'm gripping onto my clothes real hard. she's getting crumpled down there.

"we have made this decision fairly and thoroughly. it's is only right that doctor lee hyora will be.........."

GUESS THE NEXT WORD!! that's it for this chapter

really sorry i couldn't update fast i had exams and was going through some shit so yeaaaaa!!

i'm gonna try to update more

AND!!!

if y'all like izone and particularly wonyoung, i have a story for y'all ;))))