124

(A/n warning self harm attempted suicide. This chapter is just what I feel like when I come home from school)

(Myya's POV)

I sat in my bathroom alone the door was locked. The voices wouldn't leave. Not GG but the kids in my school and my own self doubt. Im really tired in reality. Im nobody worthless. Meaningless. Sometimes I just stand in front of that damn mirror and think, "why would anyone ever love you?"

Myya-How did I got from that little 4 year old who was happy with life. To...this?

And at that moment I realized you don't know pain until your staring at yourself in the mirror with tears streaming down your face, and your begging yourself to just be strong. That's fucking pain.

Myya-I hate myself and everyone thinks Im happy.

Voice-Then do it end it.

Myya-I-I haven't did this in a while.

I took out my knife and cut. The blood makes me feel alive.

Voice-What the fuck bitch. Just do it end you worthless life.

GG-No! Myya please.

Voice-Everything is your fault it always is.

GG-Shut up. You fucking demon.

Myya-Im not as strong as everyone thinks i am. GG I need to do it.

Voice-Yes! Just end it. You remember when they called you unstable. Your a walking disaster. A waste of life, and soul.

Myya-I d-don't want t-to.

I cried some more.

Voice-Do it!

Myya-No.

Voice-Do it!

I cut again this time a bit deeper.

Voice-Again!

The Demon inside my head is back and stronger the ever. He's looking for a fight. Looking to win. And this time, I might just let him.

Myya-*Whispers* Bye everyone.

I cut really deep. It felt nice it dept safe.

(Peter's POV)

I've been waiting for Myya to come out her room. When my Spidey senses was off the chart. I jumped up and looked around nothing. I went to Myya's room. Keke was already picking her door lock.

Keke-You got a strange feeling to?

Peter-Yes.

The door unlocked but Myya was in her room. And we saw the bathroom light on. Keke started to pick that. I heard faint crying.

Peter-Myya!? Myya!?

(Myya's POV)

I was almost dead this will almost be over. I heard Peter calling my name. But it was to late. Well at least that's what I thought. Then the door flew off it hinges.

Peter-O my god.

Keke-Myya heal!

Myya-*faint* No.

Peter-Myya please heal.

Myya-*Whispers* Bye. Love you all.

And darkness.

(Keke's POV)

I was freaking out she hasn't crossed yet I can't do anything. I tried a prayer.

Keke-Gabriel! Please we need you!