141

(A/n the song goes with the chapter)

(Myya's POV)

They broke my mind, senses, body, hope, and spirit. And I'm still fucking fighting. I looked at the TV everyone seemed to be left alone for now. But they seemed to pick on Keke, Bucky, and me the most. I heard the door open.

(Peter's POV)

The TV showed Hydra agents entering Myya's cell. I hope everyone's ok. We can take this we just need a plan. The torcher hurt, and since I didn't have my powers it was unbearable. I kept fighting for Aunt May, For the Avengers, somewhat for Keke, and for Myya.

(Myya's POV)

Agent 1-So how do you kill a Myya Bailey?

He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

Agent 2-You kill a Keke Ford.

My eyes widen.

Myya-I swear to fucking Chuck if you touch her! I will kill you in the slowest most painful way possible!

I felt a certain heat in me.

Agent 2-But how to make sure she stays dead?

Agent 1-You kill her boyfriend and the rest of her family.

That's it! I yanked my chains.

GG-You can do this!

Myya-I know!

Agent-Who are you talking to?

I struggled harder.

Agent 2-Keep struggling its gonna get tighter.

My eyes turned black.

Myya-You wanna bet?

They backed away. I yanked the chain it dug into my skin I was bleeding I pulled it out of the wall. I smirked.

Myya-Well isn't that just awesome.

Agent 1 was gonna call back up. But I used the end of my chain which had a brick on it and slung it over his face. I knocked him out. Agent 2 was shocked that his partner was just knocked out and I took this as an opportunity. I ran into the dude and tied my chain around him and chocked him to death.

Myya-*laughing* Stupid bitches.

I stomped on the knocked out ones face to kill him. And walked out. I went to the closes cell by me. I opened it and an agent was torturing Clint.

Myya-What's up to its awesomeness.

The agent's head shot up and I kicked him in the face and used the move Nat taught me. And killed him with my thighs. I looked at Clint who had a small smile on his face.

Myya-I'm gonna get you out.

I patted the body and found a key. I unlocked Clint.

Clint-Thanks MyMy.

Myya-Don't thank me yet.

We ran to the next cell/room what fucking ever. And saw Thor he had his head down in shame.

Myya-Hi big guy.

Thor-Lady Myya! Sir Clint!

Clint went to look for keys. When he found some, he unlocked Thor and Thor hugged us.

Thor-Now we must find the others.

Clint-Yea.

I held my side where I was stabbed. Clint noticed this.

Clint-Myya. You don't have to fight.

Myya-I believe there's still enough fight in me. Are you ok?