Sad

(Myya's POV)

A week later.

Myya-Yes I'm free from hell.

Steve-Myya you should be getting ready for school.

Myya-I forgot I go there.

I then ran to my room to change. I made my way out had my skate bored with me and started skating to school were Peter was waiting.

Peter-Hey babe.

Myya-Hello beloved.

We then went to science class.

Time skip to P.E.

Coach-Today is going to be rough 43 push ups 24 jumping jacks 34 sit ups.

That what I call a warm up. I then started to do my push ups I was going really fast I got stares from a lot of people. After my push ups I did sit ups.

Myya-Peter can you hold down my feet?

Peter-Yea.

Peter then was holding down my feet I was done in 3 minutes. Know jumping jacks while I was jumping I got a couple of guys staring at me and some girls looking disgusted. O then got done.

Myya-I'm done coach.

Coach-Ok Ms. Bailey. Have you been thinking about joining any sports?

Myya-No.

Coach-You should.

Myya-Is there a fencing team or football maybe gymnastics? (A/n Real life my version of sports is walking to get the TV remote.)

Coach-Yes.

Myya-Well see.

30 minutes later everyone was done Peter finished at least 14 minutes after me.

Peter-Myya you don't even look tired.

Myya-I been threw worst. You should see how my 2nd oldest brother would react to that little work out session.

Time skip last bell schools out.

Me and Peter were just walking down the halls when these group of girls walk up to me there were at least 7.

Girl1-Hey slut.

I then looked behind me to see if anyone was there bit it was just me and Peter.

Myya-You talking to me?

Girl2-Yea who else is the slutty ass hoe here.

Myya-Well I see at least 7.

Peter-Myya come on you don't need to talk to them.

Girl3-How can you date here Peter look at here who were those type of clothes what are you a boy?

Myya-Well I don't like to show my lady parts to everyone like all of you.

Girl1-I bet your parents were happy to get rid of you.

Myya-My parents are dead.

Girl7-I bet they died happy know that they are not with you.

Girl5-Yea who wants a worthless little slut like you?

Myya-You shut up.

Then one of then tried to hit me I grabbed her hand and then they all came and tried but I blocked all of them.

Girl4-You freak go commit suicide.

Myya-If I wanted to ill jump from your IQ.

Girl1-Peter doesn't love you he pity's you. No one every loved you. You are ugly,fat,stuiped, and just a plain slut.

That one hurt I then ran away tears in my eyes.

(Peter's POV)

I then saw Myya run away.

Peter-What the hell is wrong with you? She didn't do anything to you your just jealous that your not as real as she is.

I the ran after Myya. I was in the woods looking for her.

(Myya's POV)

I ran in the woods.

Myya-I can't be perfect...I just im not a machine I have...I just.

I then started crying im suppose to be an avenger and a tuff as bitch but as you can see im only human.

Myya-I can hold my breath. I can bite my tongue. I can stay awake for days if that's what you want. Be your number one. I can fake a smile. I can force a laugh. I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask. Give you all I am. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. But im only human. And I bleed when I fall down. Im only human. And I crash and I break down. Your word in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart. Cause im only human. I can turn it on. Be a good machine. I can hold the wait of the world's if that's what you need. Be your everything. I can do it. I can do it. I'll get through it. But im only human. And bleed when I fall down. Im only human. And I crash and I break down. Your word in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and I fall apart. Cause im only human. Im only human. Im only human. Just a little human. I can take so much. Till I had enough. Cause im only human. And I bleed when I fall down. Im only human. And i crash and I break down. Your word in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart. Cause im only human.

When I was done I felt someone hugging me.

(Peter's POV)

I heard Myya's song I felt my heart break I then decided to sing to her.

Peter-Ohh yeah,ohh yeah,ohh yeah, I'm an angle with a shoot gun, angle with a shoot gun. Get out your guns battles begun, are you a saint or a sinner? If loves a fight then I shall die with my heart on the trigger. They say before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for. Well baby your all that I adore if love is what you need a soldier I will be. I'm an angle with a shoot gun fighting till the wars won I don't care if heaven won't take me back. Ill throw away my faith babe just to to keep you safe, don't you know you're everything I have? And I wanna live not just survive tonight. Sometimes you win you've got to sin don't mean I'm not a believer. And major Tom will sing along yeah they still say I'm a dreamer. They say before you start a war you better know what your fighting for. Well baby your all that I adore if love is what you need a soldier I will be. I'm an angle with a shoot gun fighting till the wars won I don't care if heaven won't take me back. Ill throw away my faith babe just to keep you safe, don't you know you're everything I have? And I want to live not just survive tonight. Ohh ohh woah woah, ohh ohh woah woah , ohh ohh woah woah, I'm an angle with a shoot gun. Ohh ohh woah woah, I'm angle with a shoot gun, ohh ohh woah woah. I'm a angle with a shoot gun fighting till the wars won I don't care of heaven won't take me back. I'm an angle with a shoot gun fighting till the wars won I don't care if heaven want take me back. Ill throw away my faith babe just to keep you safe, don't you know you're  everything I have? And I want to live and not survive tonight. And im gonna hide, hide, hide, my wings tonight. They say before you start a war you better know what you're fighting for. Well baby your all that I adore if love is what you need a soldier I will be.

Myya-I love you.

Peter-I love you to

Myya-You are a angle.

Peter-Your my little human.

Myya-So I'm going to go kill those girls.

Myya then got up and ran away leaving me shocked.

Peter-No Myya wait.

I then got off the ground running after Myya.