128

(Myya's POV)

So get this Keke has chained me to a dumb chair and has took away my powers and weapons.

Keke-Myya your not doing this.

Myya-I fucking hate this.

Keke-We either do this together as a god damn family or I do it alone.

Myya-Fine we can do it together. Now untie me.

Keke-How do i know if your not lying?

Myya-Cross my heart and hope to die stick a knife in my eye.

Keke-Yea. Ok I still don't trust you.

Myya-I swear on my life.

Keke-Myya you don't even care about your life.

Myya-I swear to God.

Keke-You also don't care.

Myya-Is wear on you, Peter, my brothers, friends, and the god damn Avengers life. Happy now!

Keke-Yes.

She untied me.

Myya-Thanks. If we die-

Keke-We're not going to die. We agreed to kill each other so if we die its my each other not no bitch ass nigga.

Myya-Ok. You ready?

Keke-No. Lets do this.

I magic on our costumes and we went to the old condom factory in Brooklyn.

Darkness-Why was this place shut down?

Elementress-The condoms kept breaking.

Darkness-Well this a good place for a bunch of dicks.

Elementress-I said the same thing.

We went in and was on one of the bars on the ceiling. We saw a man with a Philly fade and a another one with a military cute.

Darkness-I wonder whose the dick and whose the pussy.

Elementress-Hard to tell. Before we go down there I want to tell you something-

Darkness-I know you love me no homo.

Elementress-No. I just wanted to let you know when we were little and we were separated I never stopped looking for you. I wouldn't stop. I couldn't stop.

Darkness-Same. Even when I thought you were dead I just couldn't bring myself to stop looking. And I found you on that roof. It was one of my biggest accomplishments.

Elementress-Fight?

Darkness-To the the death.

We got out our weapons and I hacked into the light sprinklers, Keke turned off the light.

Dave-We're under attack! Go to your stations some one turn the lights on. Ross you know what to do.

Ross-Sir. Yes. Sir.

S blast came to me and Keke and I was flying at the moment then I feel and used my grabbling hook.

Darkness-There goes our powers.

Elementress-I trained with assassins and ninjas. Plus Batman. And you did the same minus the Ninja we can do this. We don't need powers.

Darkness-Shadows are our powers.

We went into a dark corner. My eyes were white and so was Keke's cause I did teach her that.

Darkness-On my mark.