BONUS : CONTROL

A SOULMATE AU FOR THE MURDER AU

"Please stop, you're scaring me."

"Goddamn right, you should be scared of me

"Goddamn right, you should be scared of me."

✗✗✗✗✗

✗✗✗✗✗

He had started to keep track of the people he took out with a piece of white chalk.

That was on the cinderblock wall of his bedroom, one with the hanging mirror that was turned around. He turned all the mirrors around. He couldn't stand staring at his own self anymore.

It was crazy.

Even for him.

✗✗✗✗✗

Tyler "Mad Gear" Joseph glanced down at his arm.

In deep black ink, a shadow painting his arm, were the words "Please stop, you're scaring me."

The words made Tyler sick to his stomach. Every single damn time he looked at his tattoo, the color would drain from his face. His heart would beat faster, or not beat at all. He felt faint. He felt like he had just dry-swallowed a pill. He felt sick.

Tyler shook his head and raised his eyes from his tattoo up to the road in front of him. He gripped the steering wheel with one hand, and raised a cigarette to his lips with his other.

A song was playing on the radio that day. What it was, Tyler didn't know. He didn't care. He had never heard it; he didn't even know what it was called. A girl was singing it—her voice wasn't smooth like others were. It was dark and rough, cracking with emotion and passion.

Tyler was obsessed with it.

As the leader of the most notorious gang in the United States, Tyler had some weight on his shoulders, some weight on his mind.