Keep a Secret..

Continue from previous chapter..

I breathed heavily as I went down on my knees. the pain...

The memories come into your mind that causes you pain...

I saw at a wooden house up in a hill.. Aphmau kicking Aaron out the door walking him up on a cliff. My heart was beating..

Y/N: N-no..

I was looking around the environment..the woods...

Then suddenly I heard a scream.

I looked forward seeing Garroth frozen in the air like he was about to run to someone. I looked at the end of the cliff, SEEING AARON AT THE EDGE

Y/N: NO NO AARON!!!!

I was running to him but I got hit back that I fell to the ground. I got up again and ran but got hit back. I placed my hands forward and felt the force in front of me causing myself not to get in the horrifying scene in front of me.

I kept shouting, slapping the force in front of me.

Y/N: AARON!! APHMAU!

I started bursting in tears continusly slapping the force in front of me.

Then I heard a stab.....I looked up..

Aaron was falling down the cliff..

Y/N: *backs up breathing hevaily in & out*  NOOOOOO!! AARON! WHAT THE..

I ran forward but the force hits me back far into the tree. I hit my back hard and fell to the ground.

I kept sobbing tears. Tears, running down my cheek non-stop.

Y/N: I-i can't g-get up! M-my back..

I felt weak as I try getting up but my back hurts everytime I move..

I stood there for awhile..lying there..I looked up see Lucinda & Aphmau walking inside..

Y/N: L-lucinda..

I looked at Garroth frozen from afar but a man was in front of him. I tried moving myself, able to see his face. I moved my arms that force my body to move. Finally I saw his face...

My eyes widen and I gasped as I kept looking at him to make sure this isn't him...

Ein...

Y/N: N-no..T-this can't be!.. E-Ein..b-but Aphmau killed A-aaron!

Suddenly I saw Garroth running away. I tried getting his attention.

Y/N: GARROTH!

He ran past me...HE LITERALLY RAN PAST ME!

Y/N: W-what?..N-no..is this h-how..Aphmau..everyone was for a year?..but how Aaron--

Then suddenly I saw Ein and Aphmau walk out the door of the house. I looked at them as they walked to my direction. Aphmau and Ein started holding hands..I shaked my head and rubbed my eyes. I looked at them again walking by me.

Y/N: A-aphmau and a-aaron..what.but they--

But what got my attention was Aphmau's eyes..they're like glowing. Aphmau and Ein walked by me but I manage to move myself but I wince in awful pain every time I move. I saw her eyes...

My eyes widen, the horrible memories...I started breathing heavily.

Y/N: this can't be! S-shes in...

I looked up at them disappearing in the woods..

Y/N: A Forever Potion..

Suddenly the place started to turn to pieces and I blinked my eyes open as Eve was clapping.