Never Forgetting

Y/N's POV

For 2 hours Evan and I have been going around the city to see what other job options they are.  Our legs are pretty much tired and Evan does not want to give up.

Evan: Alright next one is *looks at phone* oh Starbucks!

Y/N: *looks at him* I'm litterally gonna look like a vsco girl

Evan: Just because you work at Starbucks? Bruh come on they get paid well

Y/N: Mmm alright

As soon as I walked in the Starbucks I recognized it. It was a bit familiar but I wasn't sure.

Evan: Soo is it fine I actually buy something for us?

Y/N: *shakes head* what wha

Evan: I'll take that as a yes

We laugh and go in line. As I looked around to see why the hell I feel like I been here. Then I look at one table spot. The one near the window of the view of the tall buildings. Gene and I were here. Freshmen year.

Flashback to Freshmen year

Y/N: NOOO that's not how you did it Gene!

Gene: *puts down pencil* Oh my Irene I'm litterally gonna fail this and I can't believe you dragged me into this "study" session *sits back*

Y/N: Would you rather be at the place where we saw the animals hanging from the roof?

Gene then sits back up and focuses.

Gene: Nope! I'm good *picks up pencil* *looks at me* And that shit was crazy

I laugh and smile

Y/N: So was the date we were in

Gene smirks, he then puts a leg over his other leg with the foot pointing out.

Gene: *points pencil at me* You were almost frozen and I carried you back and *winks*

Y/N: *blushes* *tries to focus on homework* We didn't um kiss haha

Gene moves forward and lifts my chin with his pencil.

Gene: You didn't think I took you all the way to the city for a simple study session? Well I mean you told me we should have a study session but we are going to explore

He sits back and I gave him a confused look.

Y/N: Since when you've been so interested to the world besides spray painting the walls of the park

Gene then pauses knowing I was damn right. He continues though.

Gene: Well there's definitely plenty of amazing walls to spray on here so no promises if I can't spray paint something!

We laughed and as we laughed he drinks his dark coffee still looking at me. I smiled back.

Flashback ends

Evan: Uhh Y/N?

I shaked my head and faces Evan who was obviously trying to get my attention. That was one of those days I would never forget. A little moment we had that mattered.

Y/N: Y-Yes?

Evan: So I told the cashier about you getting a job and she saidd *looks at cashier*