The Feels

Y/N's POV

It's the next day and I woke up to my 7 am alarm. I wake up feeling a bit different than I have before. Maybe because of things clearing up between Gene and I last night..

Y/N: *looks at mirror* So I guess were just on our own lives

I walk to my bathroom and start doing my morning routine.

Y/N: *looks at mirror* Yet behind the scenes..Were still in love

Then I hear my door being opened and already hearing Evan yelling.

Evan: AYY Lets go! I want to have breakfast with you at McDonald's before your interview cause that's definitely professional

Y/N: *walks downstairs*. Oh my Irene Evan it's 7 Am!

Evan: Exactly and your interview is at 9:30 so let's goo

I laughed and went back upstairs and got ready in a formal fit. I put on my only formal fit I have and it was the same one I put on when I got the job at Olive Garden. The one Gene helped me with. I look at myself in the mirror and oh my.. I know I've been working out with Evan lately since he forced me to do some self care since the past 3 months I've been putting myself under the rock, but Um my waist really be smaller and showing my curves..

Y/N: Oh goodness like I mean *turns and shows butt to mirror* Honestly I shouldn't be complaining about this but I'm already feeling insecure of my new body.. I didn't even know I had this! I just been wearing oversized everything!

Evan: Honey where you at come down!

I sighed and just went downstairs. As I walked downstairs I was still putting on my high ponytail. Then Evan gasped.

Evan: Y/N! Damnnn Now you finally show your bod and omggg

Y/N: I know! *tightens ponytail* Just lets gooo before anyone in the neighborhood come outta their houses. I don't like showing my uh "glow up"

Evan: Okieee thenn

Evan and I get in his car and started our way to the city.

Genes POV

I woke up due to the noise coming from downstairs and I can tell it's Dante and Travis screaming about something stupid.

Gene: *yawns* *goes on phone* 7am?! God damn it Travis and Dante

I go on snap and see a year ago flashback. The flashback is Y/N and I kissing and few videos of us just messing around. I smiled as I looked at them. Really missed this.

Gene: *sighs* But we are on our own now. It's for the best.

I get up and go downstairs after doing my morning routine and I still do the same one Y/N does. I come downstairs seeings Travis and Dante dancing so awkwardly in front of a phone.

Travis: OH MY IRENE DANTE!

Dante: *grabs phone* I WAS DOING IT RIGHT!

Travis: NO YOU WERENT! You're suppose to move your arms like this! *does the woah*

Dante: what the fuck even is that?

Travis: See! *grabs the phone outta Dante's hands* you don't even know it that's why you're doing it wrong!

Dante: Bruh we can skip that part

Travis: THATS GONNA MESS UP THE WHOLE DANCE

Gene: Hey what's going on?

Then Dante and Travis looked at me up and down and I just got creeped out. Then they slowly start smiling and look at each other then back at me.

Dante: Big bro we need you!