Life Goes On (Nash Grier Fanfic)

My name is Kay Ricks. I'm 15 and go to SPM high school.
My parents are both dead which no one knows.
You see I don't have any friends. When my parents died when I was 4 and I was relocated to the Seven Sisters headquarters I distanced myself from everyone and I am what they call 'socially awkward'
My only friend is my dog Liv and the sisters that run the home I live at.
People at school don't bully me or make fun of me they just have no clue I exist.
The home I live at is in Pennsylvania and yes the Grier boys go to my school.
Nash is in my year and Hayes is a few years below us. Our school is middle school and high school combined so the boys are very popular among the student body.
Of course they're the star player of any sports teams they're on. And of course Nash is drop dead handsome.
Hayes is cute in a babyish way. He's younger than me so I think he's cute in that way.
All the girls dream of dating the one and only Grier boys.
All except me.
You see I think there cute but I'm not your every day hormonal teenaged girl.
I don't find any interest in the boys. I am currently waiting for the perfect boy. Although he always seems to exist in my books. Why not in real life?
I never have and most likely never will take an interest in the boys at my school.
I've spent years building up my walls. To everybody, I'm the nobody and I don't have any friends.
That's all I want anyone to see. That's all they have to see.
No one knows my horrific past and its going to stay that way.
At least I thought it would until he came into the picture.
When it all started.