Chapter 2

"I've missed you so much"
Zach told the anxious girl sitting next to him.

"I missed you too"
She said back to him.

She looked around and noticed all the boys sitting there in shock. Bella couldn't tell how happy she was to see them. She turned her head to see Mike standing there glaring at her and the boy she loved. She shifted uncomfortably and turned, once again, towards Zach.

"When do I get to meet the little Herron kids?"
I asked, mostly excited to see his kids.

"Uh anytime. They're spending time in Texas right now. When they come back you most likely will be able to see them."
He said grinning.

"How are you guys?"
I asked pointing towards the four other boys.

"I'm good"
Daniel said smiling

"I've been better"
Jonah answered next

"I've been great. Christina and I are finally engaged."

"And you know what that means?"
Jonah said smiling

"What?"

"Bachelor party"
All five of them screamed.

Bella laughed, looking at how happy they were to finally have an excuse to go to a strip club.

"Anyways, I've been going to therapy. It's great"
Jack finally replied to Bella's question.

Bella smiled, a comforting one, towards Jack and gave him a thumbs up. She was proud of Jack to finally step out of his comfort zone to talk to a therapist.

Daniel checked his phone and abruptly stood up.

"Guys the bus is here, we gotta go. It was nice seeing you Bella, please keep in contact"

"I will, bye guys"

She felt tears well up in her eyes from being so happy to see them. Bella packed up her things and began walking out to her truck. She noticed a tall figure standing near it and she began to fill up with anxiety with each step closer to her truck.

She slowly approached the person to notice it was Mike. He stood there with an angry expression and stared into her soul. She began to feel uncomfortable and tried pushing him away to get into her truck.

He pinned her back to the truck and just stared at her.

"Who is he?"

"Who's who?"

"You know who, that skinny white kid you were talking too."

"Just an old friend Mike, I swear."

She felt scared and she didn't know what to do. Bella tried moving until he angrily gripped onto both of her wrist, making her screech in pain. Ever since she ran to LA, she promised herself she wouldn't let another guy come into her life who was bad, who'd want to hurt her. She thought it was easy, but unfortunately for this girl, it wasn't.

"I don't get why you would want to cheat on me"
He said with a cold voice.

"Were not together, i can't be cheating on you."
She choked out.