Chapter 21

Love, love is a four letter word to describe anything. I 'love' dogs. I 'love' this chicken finger sub. I 'love' to sleep. I 'love' you. That eight letter sentence was something Bella saved up the courage to say, specially to Zach Herron. Yes, they've said it in the pass, but she wanted it to mean something to him.

"I love you" is a phrase someone can say to anyone and not necessarily mean it in the way it's suppose to be said. With everyone going on around the couple, made Bella realize that she had to tell Zach. She wanted to say it with passion, like if it was the last thing she'd ever say to him or he'd hear.

Bella looked over at the clock. 9:30 pm. It read. It caused her to lay down in her bed and take out her phone. She felt numb, her body just felt numb. "I need you here" she whispered clicking onto Zach's name in her phone.

Within an hour of them talking, Bella made her way to Zach's house. She had James drive her, just for her own safety, and she walked into the house. When she walked in she noticed the boys all sitting at the table, Jonah's arms wrapped around Chloe. Bella scrunched her face up towards them.

"Hey, Bella" Chloe started to say as she waved. Bella didn't like the idea of her being here, she's just not used to having another girl in the house and she wasn't ready for it.