Chapter 20

James grabbed the girl and sat her down in his truck. "we need to get her home" He said nervously, speeding down the streets of LA. "I know" Chloe sat in the back seat, confused, and feeling guilty. "I'm an adult, I can take care of myself and hang out with whoever I want." Chloe said rudely. James sighed, he didn't even know the girl.

Bella was sitting in the front seat, drunk, sad, hurt. She doesn't know anything that Brad could have or did say to Chloe. All Bella knew was that her high school 'bully' was back. She wanted to tell Zach, but she couldn't. She didn't want to get him upset or mad at her for no reason. She didn't know that Christina had already called the boys and told them or well three of them about him.

"This isn't my house" Chloe said once again when she saw they were approaching a non recognizable house. "Yeah, that's because it's ours. You'll be staying the night here, Chloe. I'll get you everything you need. Clothes, food, anything, but you will not be going home tonight. It's not safe out there for you." James spoke with care. Chloe just rolled her eyes, she didn't really care what James said to her. She was going to leave either way.

James turned off the car and quickly ran to the passenger side of the car. He picked Bella up, knowing she was too drunk to drive, and carried her inside to her room. He quietly closed her door, telling her that he'd be back, and showing Chloe to her room. He brought in a pair of pajamas and makeup remover wipes. "Thanks" Chloe mumbled softly.

James examined Chloe's face, noticing the guilt on her face. "Hey what's wrong?" He said as he swiftly ran towards her. Out of nowhere, she started sob. "We had sex" She said between her sobs. "Who?" James asked as his jaw clenched. "That guy and I" she whispered into my chest. James quickly stood up and looked at her sympathetically and angry. "You cheated on Jonah?" Chloe didn't know how to answer, so instead she just said "goodnight" and laid in the guest bed.

James looked at her in disbelief and left her room. He picked up his phone, he decided to call his boyfriend, the only person who really listens to him. He talked on the phone for hours, until sunrise to be exact, with him. Why didn't he just come over? James knew it'd be too much to get him here.

Once Bella woke up, she was hit with painful headaches and and anxious feeling in her stomach. Her eyes fluttered open and she squinted her eyes. The sunlight was burning her eyes, until they focused on the wall. She looked around noticing she was in her room. She groaned and turned to the side seeing Zach laying next to her. She jumped and landed onto the floor, on top of Jack. Bella let out a loud shriek causing the two boys to wake up. "When did you guys get here?" She said as she began to breathe heavily.

"James let us in, we got here at seven, it's like nine. So can you please shut up so I can sleep" Jack replied and got up. He plopped down on Bella's bed, covering himself with her blankets and falling back to sleep. Zach took the back of his hand and slapped jacks head. "Be nice" he whispered. Zach stood up, taking a couple steps towards Bella. "Brad's back? What did he say to you" He said as he noticed the light blue bruise on her arm. He rubbed it with his thumb, causing her to flinch.

Bella broke down at his name. Tears came spilling out of her eyes, they kept coming until the point where Bella couldn't hold herself up. Zach quickly hugged her, letting Bella melt into his touch. "I'm here now, I promise." He said. Once the smell of hard liquors hit Zach's nose, he frowned. "I'm sorry I couldn't be here last night." He said softly. "You aren't suppose to be here now, you're suppose to come back tomorrow. You guys are missing your opportunities to get bigger." Bella said wiping her tears.

"We had to come here when we heard. Just jack and I left, the boys are going to fill in for us. It's okay, Bella." He said stroking her hair. Bella nodded into his chest. Zach and Bella migrated to the living room, seeing James, Chloe, and Lucas. "Chloe, I gotta take you home, are you ready?" Zach said softly. James had told him about Chloe admitting to cheating on Jonah. Zach was disappointed and scared at what Jonah might do if he found out. Zach has secretly debated over telling Jonah, but he didn't want to get in the middle of anything.