Chapter 26

Zach had stayed in his bed for four days straight. Jack began to get worried about his younger friend, so did the other band members.

"We need to do something about this" Jack said to Corbyn, who was sitting on their couch.

"Like what, he's not going to listen to us, you know that." Corbyn said rubbing his tired face.

"Bella!" Jack shouted causing Corbyn to jump out of his seat. "He would talk to Bella!" Jack said jumping up and down.

"I doubt she'll want to talk to him, though. That's the problem is getting them to talk to each other."

Jack fell backwards on the couch, throwing his hands up in the air in defeat. "I need a drink" jack mumbled and got up.

Corbyn's eyes widened, pulling jack back down on the couch. "No, you don't."

Jack sighed and slouched in his seat. Jack looked up seeing that Jonah and Daniel were both walking in.

"Jonah, you've been hanging out with Bella a lot. Can you get her to come here or meet up with Zach somewhere to talk?"

"Uh, sure. But.." Jonah said but trailed off.

"What? What is it now!"

"Jack, calm down. Also, Bella and I sort of done stuff together after the party" Jonah said letting his voice become a whisper.

Both Corbyn and Jack shot up from the couch, Daniel looked disappointed.

"What the fuck, Jonah. She was vulnerable that night, who knows how she's feeling now." Daniel said and started to pace around.

Jack looked up to see a trembling Zach on the stairs.

"Zac-" jack began to say but Zach shook his head and started to go back up the stairs, suddenly stopped.

"Just, just" He said and began to break down. "Treat her right, Jonah" zach said and slowly dragged his feet back up the stairs.

"Zach" Jonah said causing Zach to slowly turn back around.

"I'm not dating her nor will I ever, it was just in the moment. Ya know? Chloe, she was special to me. She cheated on me with you that night. I don't think it was your fault, not at all." Jonah took a pause. "I will get Bella here or to meet up with you, Zach. I will if it will make everybody happier and better." Jonah finished.

Zach's eyes lit up. "Will you really?"

"Yes, Z" Jonah said. "Take a shower, okay? I'll cook food for everyone. We're getting rid of all the alcohol in this house. We have to get your health up and mental state stabilized so we can get those twins back." Jonah said and ruffled Zach's hair causing Zach to become annoyed.

"All the alcohol?" Jack asked.

"Yes. All of the alcohol. We have to help him, Jack. If we all stop drinking for awhile it could help Zach, even you Jack." Jonah sincerely said and began to head off into the kitchen.

"I need to go check on Christina. She's almost due" Corbyn stressfully said and picked up his car keys. "I'll be back in thirty minutes with her." He said and walked away.

Daniel sat down on the couch. "I'll sit here and watch tv"

Everyone chuckled at Daniels laziness.

>| helllooooooo