Chapter 8

"No, no" Bella screamed as she ran to her kitchen. She saw Jack and Corbyn trying to flip a pancake, horribly. Bella woke up to the smell of something burning, she sighed in relief when she saw what was happening.

Bella snapped out of her trance and walked over to jack, taking the pan out of his hands. She took his spatula and flipping the pancake, seeing the horrible black side to the pancake. Bella sighed and rubbed her head.

"I didn't think I'd burn it, I'm sorry" Jack said shrugging his shoulders. "You nearly killed poor Corbyn" Bella said and placed her hands on Corbyn's shoulders. "No it's okay, I want death." Corbyn said happily.

Before Bella answered, she heard little giggles coming from the bathroom. She whipped her head towards the bathroom and saw the door slowly open. She screamed and jumped into Jack. Jack got scared and instinctively grabbed onto Bella's waist. Christina walked out of the bathroom with two little kids, who Bella assumed was Zach's two children, while Corbyn was laughing uncontrollably.

Bella took this opportunity to hit Corbyn's stomach and quickly pull away from Jack. "That makes more sense" Bella said scratching her head. "What does?" Jack asked. "I knew Corbyn didn't stay the night, I was confused."

Bella walked over to Corbyn's pregnant girlfriend and pulled her into a hug. Bella made sure to be careful, of course because of the baby bump. "Hey Chris. It's been a long time since I saw you." Bella said as Christina kissed Bella's cheek, smiling at her.

Christina walked over to Corbyn, holding her back in pain. "I have a heating pad if you need that, Christina." "Can I? Please. It'd help a lot." "Of course." Bella said turning around to grab. As she approached her room she saw Zach's twins running around trying to find there dad. "Hey guys, Zach's in here" Bella said and opened her bed room door.

She watched as Charles held his sister back and told her to stay there. Bella awed at the kids as Charles was trying to 'protect' his sister. Charles peeked his head in to see their dad sleeping. Charles waved Rosey to follow him, she did what he said. They began jumping on the bed waking the poor dad up. He laughed and grabbed both kids and laid them next to him.

Bella felt her eyes watering. She wished that those kids were hers, she wanted to have and be a family with Zach. She sighed and picked up the heating pad from the floor near her door, not making a sound so zach wouldn't notice her. She quickly left her plugged in the heating for Christina.

"Thanks" Christina chirped. Bella smiled her famous smile. Bella observed the way Corbyn took care of his wife, the way he loved her. "I want this" Bella blurred out as she stared at the couple in front of her. Corbyn whipped his head towards her and frowned. "With Mike?" He asked. "No." She whispered looking down. Corbyn walked over to Bella, holding her in his arms, in a friendly way. "We'll get you out of this relationship, Bella. Jack and I already started research on this."

Bella let go of Corbyn and nodded "thank you, I can't be alone in this" she whispered. "We've always got your back Bella" Jack chimed in. Bella smiled at Jack and looked down. "I'm suppose to be going on a 'date' with him today." Bella said, her voice shaky. "Take is with you" Corbyn said pointing at him and Christina. "Yeah, a double date!"

Bella nodded and pulled out her phone. She quickly clicked on Mikes number and automatically he answered.

"What's up babe?" He asked
"Hi so I have an idea" Bella said nervously.
"Whats?"
"What about a double date, me you and my friend Corbyn and Christina."
"Tonight was our night if you know what I mean." Bella felt disgusted with what he said.
"Please"
"Fine. Meet at arcade at 6:30" he said harshly and hung up.

"'Our night'" Jack quoted Mike. "It was suppose to be last night. You guys practically saved me." Bella said thanking the boys. "I call doing your makeup Bella" Christina yelled and glared at Corbyn. Corbyn held up his hands in defense, not really sure what Christina meant. Bella nodded her head and started to hear the other three boys walked out into the kitchen.

"Double date?" She heard Zach's voice say softly. Bella quickly turned around meeting Zach's sad eyes. "Zach.."
"We're only doing this so we have proof on his behavior before we throw him in jail." Corbyn cut Bella off. Zach's eyes changed and showed joyed. He smirked at Bella and she blushed, turning her head to the side.

"Wether or not this is a real date, Bella you're going to look hot." Christina shouted and grabbed her arm, pulling her into her own bathroom. Christina examined the makeup Bella had and shook her head. "It's okay, you'll just come to our house and I'll put the makeup on you." Bella laughed at Christina.

Skip to the double date

"Hey!" Bella said walking into the arcade seeing Mike at the table by himself. It was a retro booth, at the pizza buffet.

"Finally." Mike said getting up, wanting Bella to sit on the inside. He pressed a sloppy kiss on her lips, which she smelt the liquor linger his breath. She sighed and sat down. He shook both Christina and Corbyn's hands and sat down. It was almost immediately Mike put his hand on Bella's inner thigh making her uncomfortable. Corbyn noticed it but didn't know what to do.

"So you guys wanna get some food?" Corbyn asked. "Sure. You guys go ahead, I have to talk to Bella about something first." Christina nodded and quickly grabbed onto Corbyn's wrist.

"Corbyn, I don't feel comfortable around him" Christina quickly said when they were far enough for mike to not hear them. "Why baby?" Corbyn asked concerned. "He gives me the creeps." Corbyn frowned. He was stuck. He didn't want to publicly leave and Bella be there by herself but he also didn't want his wife to be scared or anything to cause danger to the baby she was carrying.

"We have to be here, baby. I'm sorry. I can take you home if you want, someone needs to be here for Bella though. We need proof. We need whatever to take him away." Christina nodded, understanding that her husbands best friend was in trouble. She squeezed Corbyn's hand and smiled at him. "Whatever we have to do to keep her safe."

Back at the table mike was harassing Bella with questions about anything and everything that was going on last night. "They slept at your house? Did you whore it up like usual." Mike threw angry words at Bella. "No, they're my friends. I'm not a whore, Mike" Bella said defending herself. Mike was angry, but especially sexually infatuated with Bella even though she wasn't with him.

Mike grabbed Bella's face and started to forcefully kiss her. He placed hard kisses all over her face while she tried pushing him off. "Please, Mike." Bella pleaded. "What is it with you? You never want to show me affection. I am your boyfriend. I deserve some fucking respect." He angrily whispered, slowly putting pressure on her neck.

Bella's eyes flashed with fear. Yes, mike had done a lot of physically abuse towards her, but never once tried to choke her or do anything to her that could make her die in an instant. "Mike, I can't breathe." Bella said putting her hand on mikes. He finally let go as she coughed.

Corbyn and Christina both looked at Bella as they were walking back to the table. "Are you okay?" Christina asked taking a seat at the booth. "I'm fine" Bella said softly, but her two friends knew her eyes were telling a different story. "Okay, let's get food" Mike quickly said grabbing onto Bella's wrist and dragging her to the pizza.

"You better not fucking tell them what just happened. Got it?" Mike angrily told Bella, but she nodded.

'This is going to be a long night' Bella thought in her head, and oh boy was she right.

An// hello guys! So I realized I haven't actually been updating my books as much as I want too. It's not that I do not have time. It's just, I start to write but not like what I'm writing so I delete it. And then I restart and it's a continuous cycle I go through. But I think I ready to start updating every book of mine more and more. But next chapter will be a little juicy (;(;