Chapter 10

"What's going on, Corbyn?" Christina practically yelled in her husbands ear after shoving Bella into the truck. "I'm going to fucking kill him" Corbyn whispered repeatedly. "What happened, baby" Christina asked, gently placing her hand on top of his.

"You are not to be around him. Either of you guys. Do you understand?" Corbyn asked as his blood boiled within each second. "Why?" Christina asked once again, she wanted to know why he was so upset and angry. She was nervous and a little scared.

"He told me he wanted to fucking touch you, Christina. Is that okay? No. I will not allow him to put his hands anywhere on you, even if it's your shoulders. And for you Bella, I swear to god.." Corbyn began going on a rant.

Bella shifted uncomfortably. "Why would he say that?" She blurred out, ignoring all the words coming out of Corbyn's mouth. "Because he's sick Bella. He's needs to be put in jail or something. It's not safe for you or anyone."

"Baby, that's her boyfriend. She can't just stop.." "Yes she can. Break up with him, if he touches you again or even Christina once, I'll kill the guy." Corbyn said, driving past Bella's house. "Hey, you passed it" "I know, you're staying at our house. I'm not gonna be blamed by zach if Mike kills you in your sleep."

"Corbyn, Stop the car. I appreciate everything you are doing for me, but I can't leave James there. He'll protect me and so will his boyfriend." Bella reassured Corbyn. He sighed and turned the car around, realizing he was exaggerating the story. Bella whispered a "thanks" as she got out of the car. Corbyn didn't reply, he didn't want to say something he would regret. Christina waved and said bye.

Bella walked into the house, seeing James and Lucas making out. She gasped loudly and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry, I should've told you I was coming home" she said as she was walking to her room. "No no it's your house too. We'll just do it in my room next time" James said and winked. Bella laughed and Lucas scratched the back of his neck.

Bella started to walk towards the couple. "I have something to tell you." She nervously said. She jabbed her fingernails into her the palms of her hands, scared if this was the last straw of hers and James' relationship. "He messed up again" Bella said. "I should've listened to you, but I couldn't just get out of that relationship." Bella said as silent tears rolled down her cheeks. "I understand, I promised you I wouldn't go back to him. Today he ch- choked me."

Bella gasped for air as she fell on her knees. James got up, grabbing her by her waist, and helping her up. He held onto her as she cried into his chest. "He told Corbyn that he was going to touch Christina, whatever that means." James just rubbed her back, trying to calm her down.

"No, Bella. It's okay, I'm sorry for not being the supportive friend you need. I'm so sorry. I'll kill him if he gets near you. For real, this time." James said and ruffled her hair. "Well, go get some sleep. You have work early tomorrow." James said as he hugged Bella. Lucas got up, hugging the girl too. "Goodnight guys, keep it pg-13" she said as she slowly walked to her room.

¥¥¥¥

"Christina, I promise I'm okay" Bella reassured her friend as she applied foundation to her neck. Mike had left a giant bruise and Bella had no will power to answer questions about. "Well I come by later, bring you a nice lunch. We'll talk. You're not going to be alone during this, Bella."

"Okay, well I gotta go, i have to drive." Bella said as she began to hang up. Bella quickly threw her work bag in her passenger seat and began driving. Tapping the steering wheel to the beat of the music.

Bella got into her office, making coffee. She sat down the cup and logged onto her computer. She looked through all of the files and paper work she had to fill out and videos she had to edit. She took a sip of her steaming hot coffee, when she was being interrupted by a knock. She looked up and saw Mike standing there with a smirk. "Hey, beautiful. Where did you go last night?" He questioned while closing her office door.

She quickly got up, opening the door. "I didn't feel well. I went home" She stuttered. "Don't lie to me, Bella. Hey by the way, can I get your pretty friends number?" Bella looked at mike in disgust. She picked up her phone and coffee and walked right out of her office. "So you're going to ignore me? Face it, i don't love you. You're just fun" he said with a smirk.

Bella turned around showing sadness on her face. "Fuck you" She said loud enough for mike to hear her. She continued walking until she reached her managers office.