Chapter 1 : The Beginning

Every morning the house will fill with loud voices. Eomma will shout from the kitchen to wake up all his 5 sons including his husband. 

"Seunghyun!! Wake up son! Wake the youngers up too!" Eomma shouted while busy preparing the breakfast and obento (lunch box) for them. 

"Nee, eomma. I'm awake" the eldest answered. 

"Ji...Youngbae-ah.. wake up, go take your bath before Daesung and Seungri awake." Seunghyun shook the 2 while wearing his pants. 

They both wake up and take their bath since there's 2 bathroom so they can finish up in the same time. Meanwhile after finished dress himself with the school uniform, Seunghyun as a responsible eldest brother and son, walked down to the kitchen and help Eomma with the cooking. 

"Eomma, what's menu for today?" Seunghyun asked while arranging 5 lunch boxes on the cabinet. 

"Its Bulgogi Kimbab for 4 of you and Kimchi Fried Rice for Baby Seungri" Eomma happily answered. 

"Whoa.. it must taste delicious" 

"Of course! I'm the chef right?" Eomma confidently said making both of them bursts into laugh joined my Appa who just came down. 

"Aigoo, what's so funny at this time hun?" Appa asked while sipping a cup of coffee waiting his children for breakfast. 

Sharp 6:30 AM, everyone is sitting at the table ready for breakfast. Eomma still busy wrapping the lunch box for her children and asked the others to eat first.

"Seungri, why aren't you eating?" Appa asked and he pointed at Youngbae, which means he wanted his hyung to feed him without any voice coming out from his mouth.

"I already knew it, come let hyung feed you neh?!" Youngbae then shifted his seat with Daesung and feed Seungri. 

They all enjoy the breakfast including Seungri but Seungri can't pour out his feeling.

'I love this situation, I hope I can let my voice out. But it don't. it's okay, they still love me after all' Seungri speak only in his mind.

The whole family don't even know what problem Seungri is facing. Not even Eomma, Appa, his favourite hyungs, Jiyong and Youngbae. Why? because everyday, at 7AM everyone will left the house for works and school including Seungri. And they will come back home late evening and night especially Eomma and Appa. They rarely spend their time together at home because everyone is busy. Eomma and Appa busy with their works, they also works during weekend. They think works and earn money is everything to raised up all their 5 sons. The eldest, Seunghyun, always busy with extra classes. The twins Jiyong and Youngbae busy with their basketball practices for tournaments. The three year elder than Seungri, Daesung is the only one who will always be with Seungri since they're in the same school. But Seungri need to wait for his hyung for an hour everyday because their different schedules. 

Today, Seungri and Daesung walked home after school together. Daesung always tell Seungri about what happening in his class and making the younger smile widely but still Daesung never heard Seungri's voice. He once thought why his dongsaeng don't speak but every time he want to ask his parents, it'll cut off by something else. While waiting for the train, Seungri pulled Daesung's hand and pointed at the restroom label. 

"Do you want to go the restroom, Ri?" Daesung asked for confirmation and the younger just nodded. 

So, he just accompany Seungri to the restroom. After awhile, Seungri finished and at the same time their train arrive. 

"Let's go Ri, we might missed the train if we late." 

They both walked in the train and seat at their usual seat. It's their daily transport so they already used to it even without elderly. 

As they reached the station near their house, they need to walk about 5 minutes. Seungri went straight away to the bedroom and get change. He is one of those who really care about cleanliness. Meanwhile Daesung is waiting for the food delivery.

"Ri! Baby Seungri, the food is arrived, come let's eat before you get stomachache again." Daesung called Seungri. He can't skipped any meals or eat late than it suppose to be. Seungri is easy to get sick.

After lunch, both of them decide to finish their homework because they plan to watch cartoon tonight. 

~Hyung, how to do this? :) ~ Seungri write on a sticky note and paste it on the question he asked. 

Daesung gladly teach Seungri on the question. That's how Seungri communicate with all his hyungs. He rarely communicate with Eomma and Appa because their parents always arrived home late and that time Seungri already asleep. Their parents only thought that Seungri is a very quiet boy. They only spend time together during breakfast. Even Eomma busy, she try hard to prepare the great meals for her children. It's all she can do. 

While they both busy with their homeworks, the 3 eldest hyung come back. 

"Daesung.. Seungri.. we're back." Jiyong said as he is the first one who enter and clumsily take off his shoes running towards their room. 

"Seungri!!!" Jiyong lift Seungri and hug his beloved dongsaeng, the younger hugged him back with smile while wiping Jiyong's hair that stick to his forehead. 

"Jiyong-ah! Clean yourself first. You're sweating a lot just now. Poor Seungri, he has to hug smelly hyung like you" Seunghyun said while place his books neatly on the table beside Daesung and unexpectedly Seungri thumbs up as yes. 

The whole room filled with laughs. Siblings goal. 

'I wish my voice come out at this moment. God please. Why my voice isn't coming out?' Seungri shut his eyes praying. 

TO BE CONTINUED. 

***************************

2017/12/11 ; 1:46 PM (+8 GMT)