Chapter 7 : Visiting Appa

"Oh, its Sunday. The visiting time today will be longer. I should visit Appa. I miss Appa so much" Seunghyun said himself

"Hyung want to visit Appa? Today hyung?" Daesung asked while arranging Seungri's clothes inside the wardrobe.

"Uhmm"
"Can I follow hyung? Its been 4 months I haven't seen him."

Suddenly, Seungri walked in and backhugged Daesung hyung that sitting on the floor since just now.
~Where hyung want go? Can Ri follow hyung?~

Seunghyun shook his head to Daesung as sign Seungri can't follow him. Since he just decided to go there by himself and Daesung a bit shocked.

"Hyung not going anywhere. Just stay at home today" Daesung patted Seungri head. ~But I heard Hyung want follow Seunghyug hyung.~
"Nothing Baby Panda. Nothing.." Seunghyun hyung smile and left the 2 dumbfounded.

'Where hyung is going? Why did hyung don't want to say it?' Seungri sigh.

At the living room, Jiyong and Youngbae busy cleaning and packing their stuffs for the basketball training at 2pm
Seungri then walked down to his favourite twin hyung and help them.

"Hyung, are you going anywhere today? Bring Seungri too, he must be bored for staying at home. Its been a week and he staying at home right?" Jiyong ruffle Seungri's hair.

"I don't plan yet." Seunghyun relied simple

At 2pm, the Twins went for their training session until 6pm and Seunghyun hyung accompany them to the train station while out to throw rubbish. When he stepped in the house, Seunghyun hyung saw Seungri fall asleep on the sofa hugging his iPad, tired playing games since lunch. He then walked up and told Daesung to get ready.

"Dae, get ready.. we're going to see Appa. Prepare Riri clothes too." Seunghyun said while walking in the bathroom.

"Nee hyung"
'Did something hit Seunghyun hyung head just now? He never bring Riri meet Appa for such a long time.. hmm' Daesung thought.

After finish his business, Seunghyun wear his clothes and walked down to wake maknae up.

"Ri.. Seungri wake up, we're going out"
Seungri wake up and rubbed his eyes dumbfounded but he just stand up and straight away to his bedroom.

~Hyung.. where are we going?~ Seungri asked Dae hyung while he helped Seungri wear his clothes.
"Seunghyun hyung want to meet someone. Special one"
~Who is it hyung?~ Seungri asked again cupping Daesung face. cute.
"You'll know it soon. Done. Let's go, hyung must wait for us"

They all take the train heading to Appa place. Seungri know well the train line heading where to. But this time he never seen the scenery and even the environment.

~Hyung.. where are we heading to? This isn't the same way to the city~
"We're going to see Appa" As soon as Seunghyun said the word 'Appa' Seungri's face changed and Daesung saw it.
"Ri.. why? what's wrong? don't you happy to see Appa?" Daesung cupped Seungri face.
~But Appa is in prison, the place belongs to bad people. So Appa is bad too~
Seunghyun and Daesung shocked.
"Tell hyung who said Appa is bad?" Seunghyun said sound cold.
~Ri heard many people say it. When Ri playing at the park near our house. Many ahjumma don't let Ri play with their sons. They said Appa is bad and Ri also bad. That's why Ri don't want to play there anymore~
"Seungri.. no Appa is not bad person. Appa was slundered. Appa isn't bad. Trust hyung." Daesung convince the boy.
~But why Appa stay in there? If Appa isn't bad?~ Seungri question make the 2 don't know how to explain anymore.

They never thought that Seungri will asked such question. Yes, before this Seungri thought Appa isn't bad but when many people bad mouthed about his Appa and even blame himself, how could he.being positive? They finally arrived. Sad to say, they can't meet Appa at the meeting place. They only allow to see Appa and talk to them through the phone behind a thick glass. Seunghyun hyung then pick up the phone and greet his Appa.

"Appa, annyeong. Are you doing well?"
"Annyeong Seunghyun-ah. Yeah, I'm doing well.. how are you and other.. OH.. Did you come alone?" Appa asked
"I'm fine and dongsaengs are fine. I bring Daesung and Little Riri too"
"Can Appa talk to Ri? Where is he?"
"He's outside with Daesung. He don't want to come in, he said he afraid of Appa. Hyun don't know how to tell him that Appa isn't wrong." Seunghyun shed his tears.
"Hyun.. calm my boy.. calm.. Appa can ask the officer to meet Seungri. Appa can explain to him."

Appa then beg the officer to meet Seungri and magically they give the permission because of Seungri's health. Appa was brought to a room but his hand still cuffed. Seunghyun and Daesung then bring Seungri inside. Seungri hide behind Daesung

"Seungri? Is that you my baby? Ri.. Appa is here. come to Appa.. Appa missed you so much" Appa said kneeling but Seungri keep shaking his head as no.

Daesung then convince him to go and greet Appa. It takes about 20 minutes. Seungri then walked slowly towards Appa. At first he don't see the handcuffed.. he.finally noticed and run to Seunghyun again.
~Appa hand tied with that. Appa is bad~ Seungri cried
"No Ri, Appa isn't bad person"

The officer that standing inside, let go the handcuffed because he feel.pity looking at  Seungri. Then Seunghyun bring Seungri and sit at the table. Seungri don't dare to turn his head towards Appa. He hugged Seunghyun tightly.
"Ri looked, Appa isn't cuffed anymore look.. Appa is here." Seunghyun convince him
"Seungri nan neo Appa (I'm Your Dad)" Seungri slowly turned his head and look at Appa crying.

Appa then slowly reached Seungri's hand. Both of them hugged.
"Seungri... forgive Appa. Appa shouldn't leave you that early. Appa sorry." Appa rubbed Seungri's back.
~Seungri sorry. Seungri said Appa is bad~
"He said sorry, he said Appa is bad" Seunghyun translate the sign language.
"No Ri, it's.okay.. Appa don't
mad at you"

They spend about 15 minutes expressing each other feeling. Before leaving
"Hyun, did Seungri really mute? Have brought him to see doctors? Maybe there's treatment or something. Maybe his mute just temporary due to anything.." Appa said
"Ne Appa. Seungri is really mute. Even the doctors said it isn't temporary. Its okay Appa. Seungri understand we talk he just can't speak. He don't have hearing problems" Seunghyun replied and Appa just nodded.

At home, Seungri not bother to talk to anyone. He just sit at the sofa and play the game. Until Jiyong and Youngbae come back. The twin asked Seunghyun what's wrong with Seungri. Because usually when they come home he will greet them but not just now. Seunghyun then tell the twin about meeting Appa making the 2 shocked. Seunghyun just let Jiyong convince Seungri. Because he isn't the normal Seungri that making all the hyung laughs.

"Ri.. can hyung sit?" Jiyong asked and he nodded.
"What's wrong? Why did my baby Ri seems so sad?"
~Hyung.. is it true that Appa not wrong? Why Appa need to stay there? Poor Appa~
"Yes. Ri, Appa not wrong. But the bad guys trapped Appa. Appa have no choice except stay in there. Why Ri suddenly asked hyung? Did something happened?"
~But why all ahjumma at the park tell that Appa is bad and Ri also bad? Ri is not deaf hyung, Ri just can't speak. they really hate Ri friend with other kids.~ Seungri shed tears.
"No Ri, Ri not bad. Appa also not bad. Maybe Ri misheard about that. If they don't want to play and friend with Ri, it's okay.. Hyung is here right?" Jiyong wiped the tears and pinched his nose making the younger chuckle.

TO BE CONTINUED.
**********************
2017/12/16 ; 4:12PM (+8 GMT)

Edited on : 2017/12/18 ; 8:45 pm (+8 GMT) 

A/N - okay I'm fxxking happy today. First because I 'm actually already happy and second, Youngbae Oppa finally announced that he's getting Married with Hyo Rin Unnie... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍ahhhhhhhh I'm screaming out my lungs when I received notification Youngbae's IG... Its like dreams comes true and I feel like my prayer had been heard by God. Because around last week, I've posted a picture of BigBang with the caption "Youngbae should and must getting merried to Hyo Rin Unnie before he enlist" and yes... God hear my prayer... Something like that. They're going to marry on February... Oh I really wish that the date will be 21st of February... I really wish that. 3 years in a relationship would be the most precious time be ause their end up getting married. I really ship both of them even I do ship Youngbae Oppa with other BB members but yeah... Its just on stage .. But gay couple wouldn't end up in a marriage because its illegal. FYI , I ship Nyongtory but I dont give full hope and wish that they will get marry bcoz I want to see they having the real kind of love and happy family soon.