Chapter 46 : Give or Die

The following days, 

"Stop sleeping you son of bitch. Wake up!!" YHS shouted, splashed a bucket of ice water to Seungri and he woke up due to shocked of that sudden attack. Seungri forced his eyes to open and meet unfamiliar surrounding. He's very tired, hanging there at the chain since yesterday. Tears falling non stop as Seungri very scared looking at furious face of YHS. Seungri scan the whole room, he saw Bobby, BI and Jeremy but he know none of them. He become more scare. 

"Why did you cry boy? Tired? Scared?" YHS half joking asked Seungri and he nodded innocently. YHS hold Seungri face harshly, 

"I feel sorry on you kid but I have no choice. Your bastard, shitty father choose to torture you like this. He reserved you for the first place" YHS slapped Seungri and he keep crying 

"Hyung, why did that boy not uttering any words?" B.I whispered to Jeremy

"I don't know and I don't care" Jeremy said maintaining his poker face but his mind keep wondering since he feel really sorry on Seungri 'Why he keep silent? He's okay?'

Suddenly, YHS pulled out a dagger from his pocket and bring it near to Seungri face. Seungri keep crying and sobbing. He's scared as hell but he can't move at all and more sickening he's mute. Jeremy and that Double B standing few feet away from him, also shocked looking at their Boss. 

"Do you know why are you here kiddo?" YHS asked while trailing the dagger through his milky skin face and Seungri shook his head violently as no

"Do you know what your father did to me?" YHS keep trailing until Seungri white shirt completely removed from his body. And the cold air of that room making him shivering and panting his breathe.

"Are you scared?" YHS asked Seungri and he nodded crying very hard. Seungri can't afford to lift his face anymore. He's too tired. 

"WHAT THE HELL YOU NOT ANSWERING ME? ARE YOU DEAF?? ALL YOU KEEP DOING IS SHOOK AND NODDED YOUR HEAD. WHERE IS YOUR VOICE BITCH?" YHS shouted and punched Seungri's face and Seungri keep silent, shook his head plead to stop doing him like that.

"Answer me or this dagger meet your skin?!" YHS said but nothing Seungri can do. His voice will never come out. 

"You really wanna play with me kid? Okay! Let's play" YHS said and he pierced Seungri's upper hands causing him to scream his brain out, hurts. He pierced deeper every seconds making Seungri wanted to fight but he can do nothing, the chain that tied him was very tight.

"Uhh, what's wrong kid? Hurts? Do you feel hurts boy?" YHS asked teasingly while pulling out the dagger making blood flowing out 

"Boss, stop." Jeremy said 

"Do you think I'm gonna stop here?" YHS replied and he pierced again in another side of Seungri's hand. This time, the dagger goes deeper than the one before. He then pulled out the dagger and laugh evilishly. 

"Hmm, I guess its enough for today right kid?" He slapped Seungri hard. 
"Jay, make sure this boy don't escape or else, you and also you Double B, I'll do the same like what I've done just now." YHS command and left the room 

As their boss left the room, Jeremy quickly reached Seungri. Seungri really really weak now. His hands swelling hard especially the IV drip part. Seungri tears keep falling non stop even Jeremy keep wiping. 

"Bobby-ya, bring the first aid-kit! Ppali!" Jeremy said

"B-but.."

"PPALLI!!" Jeremy shouted and he quickly run out to get the kit

Jeremy touched Seungri face and Seungri shivering shocked, scared

"Don't be scare boy, I'll help you" Jeremy said wiping his tears. And Seungri notice his necklace that making him even scare because he remember this guy is the one who brought him to this hell.