Chapter 17 : Baby Seungri in Trauma

After the 3 hours surgery, the nurses wheeled unconscious Seungri's body to the ICU. Doctors need to monitor his progress, and preventing from any infaction that might cause bad result. Youngbae and Daesung hyung were asked to go back home and let Jiyong and Seunghyun hyung accompany Seungri tonight. While waiting outside the ICU, Seunghyun hyung noticed that Jiyong body wasn't stable when he walked towards him from the toilet. 

"Ji? Are you okay?" Seunghyun hyung asked and he saw Jiyong use the wall as support to keep walking but he failed. He lost his balanced and he blackout. 

"JIYONG!" Seunghyun hyung shouted and run toward his dongsaeng trying to wake him up. Jiyong's body is burning. He's having fever. 

"Help! My dongsaeng fainted here." 2 nurses from the ICU come and picked Jiyong to the ER. 

Seunghyun hyung mind can't think positive anymore right now. He feel so down, down like entering the tiny hole belongs to worms and stuck in there. He left Seungri and went to Jiyong. The doctor explained to him that Jiyong over stressed himself and he did skipped his must daily meals. His fever at 45.5°C which can get higher anytime. So doctor put him in sleeping state to let him rest. Seunghyun hyung feel so useless because he don't realized that Jiyong wasn't taking his meal. He then enter Jiyong's room to look at his condition. But since doctor said he'll sleep until tomorrow morning, so he can keep shifting looking at Jiyong and Seungri. 

In the middle of the night, Seunghyun hyung fall asleep beside Jiyong. He awake with shocked seeing Jiyong body is shaking and sweating. The room is cold enough but how can he sweating this bad? Without hesitation, he press the emergency button. 2 Doctors burst in the room and quickly examine Jiyong. It's weird. His body temperature getting higher and he loss in consciousness. 

"Jiyong-ssi loss his consciousness due to the high body temperature. But don't worry, it won't effect anything. I have inject him, so he'll stay in that state. I'll check him hourly." Seunghyun hyung caress Jiyong's face. His face explained everything, broken, failed, hate etc. 

"How can you being like this Jiyong-ah?! You want to make Seungri feel all wrong?" his tears fall when he holding Jiyong's hand. And he end up fall asleep there instead with Seungri. 

The next morning, Youngbae and Daesung visit Jiyong since Seungri isn't wake up yet. They let Seunghyun hyung go home and take some rest. Around 9 am, while both of them waiting for Jiyong to wake and a nurse approached them. 

"Sorry for disturbing, Youngbae-ssi, Daesung-ssi, your dongsaeng already awake and he's looking for you guys" the nurse said. They then, storming to Seungri's room that's quite far from Jiyong's and as they entered, they was mesmerized by the cute little panda eyes. It seems so clear but there's some sad feels inside. 

"Seungri! Hyung miss you! How are you you? Feeling better? Anywhere hurts?" Youngbae hyung clumsily checked over maknae's body. 

~Ri, okay hyung~ he showed his gummy smile ad he open wide his arm hugging his hyungs. 

~Where is Seunghyun hyung?~ 

"He at home. Hyung was taking care of Jiyong hyung last night. He's fever." Daesung hyung explained. Seungri just like 'oh, like that'. He don't even ask back about Jiyong hyung. 

-Seungri POV-

I wake up and found none of hyung were here. And I kindly asked, the nurse that checked on me to get hyung here. I just guessing if she knew and she did. 

I found only Youngbae and Daesung hyung walked in. I wish for Jiyong hyung to come in first. I missed him so much but I'm too scared to meet him. I hate that I can't talked to him like before. I hate that I ignored Jiyong hyung before the operation. I wanted to see him in the eyes but I can't, my feelings betrayed me. I can't even see his face. Hearing his voice enough to make my nerve cramps. I missed him badly. After Youngbae hyung told me that Jiyong hyung having fever, I feel like my heart going to explode soon. 

'Did he got fever because of me?' 

'Am I the one who made him like that'   

-end of POV-

Jiyong allowed to discharge late evening today and Seungri on the next morning because he's doing well. Surprisingly, Seungri still in trauma with the accident happened before. So, it's hard for Jiyong, he need to make sure his existent won't trouble up Seungri or else he'll get panic attack and that makes him hard to breathe. 

This one day, Jiyong hyung did not mean to enter the room where there's only Seungri in it. He was rushing in to find note books that was told by his classmate through the phone. So while on the phone, he just enter the room at that time Seungri was sitting on his bad just woke up from his sleep and he was shocked looking at the furious face of Jiyong hyung. He was misunderstanding. Jiyong hyung actually frustrated that he forgot where did he place his book. 

Seungri started to breath unevenly and his heart skipped a beat. Right at that time, Youngbae walked up and he noticed his twin was there standing like a statue even he called him numerous times and he saw Seungri clutching his chest, curling himself on the bed. He run towards Seungri as hard as he can

"Ri? Seungri... calm down.. breath in... breath out..." Youngbae teach Seungri while rubbing his back, calming the baby panda down. He did point at Jiyong to wait for him outside the room. 

Jiyong got lectured by his twin because of his careless action.

-Jiyong hyung POV-

Who the heck am I in this fxxking house? Am I a ghost? I wish I can turn back time before what had happen to Seungri few weeks back. Seungri-ya... why you keep getting panic attack every time you see hyung? Am hyung the ghost? Ri... hyung missed how you were clinging on me every day every time every where, 365 24/7

-POV end-

TO BE CONTINUED.

******************************

2018/01/03 ; 4:55 PM (+ 8 GMT)

Edited on : 2018/01/04 ; 10:50 PM (+8 GMT)