Chapter 13 : Changing

It's been two weeks. Seungri keep doing Jae Hoon hyung's homework until at some point he think he want to just kill himself because he keep lying his hyungs. He hate being s stupid liar. But there's nothing he can do, he need to protect his hyungs. His hyung is everything.

"Jae Hoon-ssi, I'm so impressed with you. You're getting better in your study. Did you revise your study every night?" his teacher said to him

"Ye-yeah" Jae Hoon answered innocently. 

'I think I did a very good revenge. I don't even know that Seungri is that excellent until he can finish my homework. He's such an intelligent kid at age of 8...Serve you right Daesung. Because of you, your little mute brother become my victim. Hahaha. I love this life. Absolutely, he won't tell anyone because he's mute.' Jae Hoon thought in his mind. 

Jae Hoon became like that because Daesung got the scholarship instead of him. He got the second place the last exam with 2 points differences. That's why he really angry and start hating Daesung. He also jealous looking at Seungri and Daesung's relationship. He do have sister, his sister always ignored him and never treat him like a brother. Everything bad attributable from just a little feeling. In this case, jealousy can make you drown into a world you can't imagine how bad is it. 

As usual, Jae Hoon will wait for Seungri at the shoe lockers to collect his homework. And Seungri just make his poker face, don't even want to make any eye contact with him, handed his homework. Good person will protect by God. At the same time, Seo Woo's sister, Seo Yang which is Jae Hoon classmates saw Seungri handed the homework. 

Seo Yang really close to Seungri since he's her sister best friends. She smells something goes wrong. 'What's going on? Why Seungri give Hoon his homework? It doesn't make sense. Seungri just 8 year old. I'll must ask him about this.' She then walked in chasing for Seungri and left Seo Woo behind that talking to her friends. She grab Seungri's hand from behind 

"Seungri-ah, follow Noona for awhile okay?" And Seungri just nodded agree. Seo Yang bring Seungri to her class at the 2nd floor. That time there's only few students because their class start a bit late. 

~What we doing here Noona?~ Seungri asked 

"Seungri, Noona want Seungri tells the truth. Please I beg don't lie Noona, okay?" Seo Yang hold both Seungri hand making him feel a bit scared cause it sounds serious 

"What did Jae Hoon hyung asked you to do? Did you do his homework?" Seo Yang asked and Seungri shook his head 

'OMG, what should I do? Please Noona can't know about this or else hyung will be in trouble.' Seungri thought in his mind 

"Seungri?! Answer me!" but Seungri still refuse to answer. About 5 minutes Seo Yang persuade Seungri and he tells her. 

~I did Jae Hoon's homework. It's been 2 weeks already. But-but Hyung say don't tell others or he will hurt any of my hyungs especially Dae hyung...~ Seungri said in tears

"Why you did that Seungri-ya?" 

~I don't want hyung be hurt. I must protect them~ 

"That means no one know about this? Even your hyungs?" Seo Woo added and Seungri nodded. 

~Noona.. please don't tell anyone. I'm beg to you Noona~ 

"Noona promise but if I saw Jae Hoon hyung do something to you, I'll take an action" Seo Yang said while soothing down Seungri. 

Since that day, Seo Yang always keep an eye on Seungri and Jae Hoon action. She afraid that Seungri will get hurt. Yes, she didn't tell anyone about that. Youngbae hyung started to notice that Seungri's attitude is changing day by day. He can sense something happen on Seungri when he finally asked about the panda wallet that torn apart. All Seungri did is lie. He lied for his hyungs sake. 

Seungri will easily get tired everyday. After dinner he will straight away go sleep to avoid his hyung. Seunghyun hyung started to feel something goes wrong when Seungri did not give his pocket money balance since 2 weeks ago. Seungri is not that kind of using all money that's provided. Seungri not clinging to Jiyong hyung anymore like before. They saw, Seungri's bag getting heavier day by day.  

Another day, another hindrance for Seungri. And it all caused by Jae Hoon. As Seungri stepped in the school, he harshly pull Seungri to the back of the school. He punched Seungri on his face and there's bruises left, his nose even bled. 

"I told you not to told anyone about this right? I think it's better to punish you before your hyung" Jae Hoon strangle Seungri making him hard to breathe. 

' I didn't tell any hyung. Please let me go! Jiyong hyung.. help..' Seungri scream in his mind. He just afford to cry. His voice can't help at all. 

"Jae Hoon-ssi! What are you doing?" Mr. Oh, the discipline teacher shouted and Jae Hoon run away as hard as he could. 

Seungri was there panting his breath until Mr Oh approached him. 

"Hey, are you okay kid?" Seungri hold his abdomen and his face showed everything that he's not fine. 

Mr.Oh then picked him up and sent him to the infirmary. Seungri spend half of his day in there. When he enter his class, Seo Woo was shocked because she think Seungri wasn't that bad. There're bruises near his eyes, nose and lips. 

"Seungri-ya, are you really okay?" Seo Woo asked worried when all of their classmates surrounded them 

~I'm okay. It's nothing. I'm the one who broke the promise.~ Seo Woo just sigh. 

Outside their class Seo Yang peeking in 'Mianhae Seungri-ya, because of Noona you've hurt' 

At home... 

TO BE CONTINUED. 

****************************

2017/12/28 ; 10:53 PM (+8 GMT)