Chapter 22 : Happy?

*3 Years Later

Seunghyun hyung passed his high school successfully. And now he's working under a big company HQ in Seoul with nearly hundreds brunch all over Korea. He's working while continuing his degree since the owner of the company is one of his father's best friend. The owner already promised to his dad, that he'll take care of his best friends' children. Jiyong and Youngbae hyung now furthering their study in a famous college in Seoul. Both of them taking different courses following their own interest. Meanwhile Daesung hyung now, schooling at the full boarding school with full scholarship he once received since elementary and as expected, his genius minded made he hold the scholarship until maybe he end his school later?! Who knows?

 Since everyone is busy, Seungri end up spending his day at Hye Joo Noona's house everyday. Seunghyun hyung asked her to look after Seungri until any 3 of them arrive home. No matter what time it is. Today, as usual Hye Joo Noona picked up Seungri at school together with her couple twin, Hye Jung and Dong Joo. 

"How are your school kids?" Hye Joo asked while driving

"Daebak! Eomma, I have lot homework to do today. Seungri hyung.. can hyung help me today?" Dong Joo said and Seungri just nodded while showing his gummy smile that never end.

"Oppa! Hye Jung too. I have to drawing homework. Oppa help me draw neh?" Hye Jung plead showing his cute face, making Seungri chuckle. 

"Aigoo, Dong Joo-ah, Hye Jung-ah... if Oppa keep helping you guys when he will do his homework?" 

~Aih, I'm okay Noona. I'm happy with them~ Seungri said. 

As they arrived home, they walked straight away to the elevator but Seungri stopped at the letter box. He found out their letter box full with letters. 

'Hyung didn't pick this for how long?' Seungri sigh remembering that lately, all his hyung getting busy and don't really pay full attention on him. He feel so sad.

"Seungri? Come on." Hye Joo called Seungri and he quickly take all the letters walked to the elevator.

Seungri enter Noona's house, which has been his second house for nearly 2 years. He already used to it. After taking bath, Seungri decided to continue his homework but Noona cut off by asking him to join they having their lunch. And there's Noona's husband, Daniel. His husband never say no to whatever his wife's decision. He fully accepted Seungri to stay at their house and treat him like his own son. Its because his late little brother also a mute person and there's a bad history about it and he regretted it.

"Seungri! Let's have lunch first and then continue with homeworks okay?" Noona said and Daniel that come from the balcony grabbed his hand towards the table. While eating, Seungri somehow feel sad looking at this family. Talking and feeding each other. He missed how all his hyungs having dinner together few years back then while everyone still schooling. While Seungri sink in the dreamland, he comeback to reality when Hye Joo Noona offer him a spoonful of rice with red meat on top of it. Seungri happily accept it. 

"Oppa, why did oppa cry?" Hye Jung asked

~Eh.. no, no, Oppa not crying~ he quickly wipe his corner of his eyes that stained tears. 

After lunch, he start doing his homework together with the twins. The living room turn into chaos when both of them talking and laughing out loud. Seungri only afford to show his wide smile. He also help the twins with their homeworks. Seungri already used to this atmosphere. After about 3 hours, the twins finally fall asleep. Meanwhile Seungri still doing his Maths and yes! Finished. He keep everything make sure nothing left behind. He then arranged all the letters neatly.

'Hyungs were too busy nowadays. I hope they won't for get Twin hyung's birthday' Seungri smile while hugging the LAST photo of all of them during the Basketball competition last 3 years. Its been a long time they didn't hang out together like they used to. Everyone start to focus on their own lives now. He sigh

*Flashback*

Today is 26th April, even Daesung hyung weren't at home, Seungri still want to celebrate his birthday. After school, Seungri asked Hye Joo Noona to send him straight to his house. He want to surprise his other hyungs about today. Right after school, he went back home and clean himself and he did bought a pack of ballons. Throughout the evening he struggled himself to decorate the dining table area. That at least he can do. Even though Daesung hyung won't comeback home tonight. He knew that. But other hyung didn't forget about it right? 

Seungri wait until 9:30 pm. He's getting hungry. He want to wait for other hyung but he can't wait anymore. So he just eat by himself, alone at the table. 

'Hyung, Daesung hyung, Saeng-il chukhae hyung. Please always keep that smile hyung. Riri love hyung.' Seungri prayed before he eat.

After that Seungri fall asleep alone, hugging Daesung hyung Doraemon. And the other hyung arrived home nearly 12 am.

"Home!" Seunghyun hyung said loud but tired. Three of them walked pass the kitchen and not even notice what's weird until Youngbae hyung stepped on a balloon that already slack. Jiyong quickly turn on the lights and saw the whole downstairs full with balloons. 

"Did-did we miss something?"Jiyong asked curious and walked towards Seunghyun hyung that standing beside the table and they read the card Seungri wrote. 

IT'S 26th APRIL HYUNG! =) ITS DAESUNG HYUNG BIRTHDAY, TODAY 

SAENG-IL CHUKHAE DAESUNG HYUNG! 

HYUN HYUNG, JIYONG HYUNG AND BAE HYUNG.. WHEN HYUNG COME HOME EAT THE FOOD NEH?! RIRI ASKED HYE JOO NOONA TO COOK FOR US. RIRI WANT TO WAIT FOR HYUNG, WANT EAT TOGETHER BUT MAYBE HYUNGS BUSY. ITS OKAY, RIRI ALREADY EAT. ENJOY YOURSELF HYUNG! 

P/S : IF THE DECORATION UGLY, FORGIVE RI... RI DON;T KNOW HOW TO DO IT =D

3 of them looked at each other, dumbfounded, lost. 

"Did we that busy lately? Until we forgot about this?" Youngbae questioned himself

"I don't know." Jiyong answered

The next morning, as usual. No more morning breakfast and hectic kitchen in the early morning. No laughing sounds and teasing each other. Everything had changed. When Seungri woke up, its either the hyungs already left or preparing themselves to leave. No time to talk to joking anymore. Everyone is standing on their own feet.

~Bye hyung, see you tonight~ Seungri smiled  very wide but Youngbae and Jiyong hyung don't even noticed that. He sigh. 

*end of flashback

TO BE CONTINUED.
**********************************
2018/01/30 ; 1:06 AM (+8 GMT) 

A/N : I'll publish the next following chapter upon reaching 1150 reads 😊😉 keep reading and voting..
If there's any idea to relate and make this more interesting, don't forget to Message me.