Chapter 6 : Lego with Hyungs

Seungri is the one who first wake up this morning. They all having so much time at the park yesterday. Seungri jumped off the bed slowly avoiding Seunghyun and Daesung hyung awake. He then cover the two with the blanket again. He walked to the Twin hyung's bed and did the same. He walked to the bath room and take his Panda towel and take his bath. After that, he walked down.

'Ahh, so hungry. What should I eat? Hmm' Seungrj thought while climbing up the bar. He then saw the toaster beside the microwave and he notice there's sandwich bread beside him. Seungri then toast the bread. While waiting, he took strawberry jem and fresh milk from the fridge. "Ding" the bread is ready. Seungri eat peacefully while sitting on the bar.

"What smell is this? Ahh, my stomach playing music already. Bae! wake up" Jiyong shook Youngbae
"What?" Youngbae asked roling on the bed.
"Wake up.. I'm hungry maybe Hyung cook.... "Jiyong stoo when he saw Seunghyun hyung just out from the bathroom.
"Hyung... have you cook breakfast?" Jiyong asked
"I just finish taking bath Ji"
"Then who's cooking that spreading this smell?" Without any answer Jiyong walked down and found Seungri on the bar

"Ri? What are you doing..?" He cut off when seeing Seungri munching his breakfast.
~Hyung want some~
"Ri.. did you toast tbis by youngest?" and Seungrj nodded smile widely.
"Aigoo, Seungri wake up early today..Ya you already breakfast Ri?" Seunghyun said while walking towards them.
~Ri is hungry but Ri don't want to disturb hyung in sleep. So Ri toast this.. want some hyung?~
"Good boy.. it's okay hyung make it later. I want to cook for other hyung that is lazy.. not like you Ri.. am I right?" Seunghyun answer ruffling his hair and they both high five as agree.
"Let's go.. sit at the sofa. How can you climb up here.. aish..." Jiyong lifted Seungri and sit him on the sofa
"Stay there.. hyung want to take bath. okay?"

After breakfast, Seungri brought all his lego box come down where all the hyung is watching TV. Seungri then place his lego boxes in front his hyung right on the coffee table.

"Ri? What are you doing? Hyung want to watch it." Daesung said.
Seungri shook his head.
~Hyung need to play with Ri today. No TV.~
all of them laugh
~Why hyung laugh? I'm serious~
" Nothing you're just too cute Ri. come play with hyung." Jiyong pull Seungri hand and play behind the sofa. Joined by Youngbae.

~Hyung! Help Ri build the huge building~
"Okay let hyung make the base first with the red lego" Jiyong said and Seungri clapping his hand. happy.
"Ri.. come let hyung help you with that shape" Youngbae said.

After few hours, Seungri seems unsatisfied with the lego block that he build. He then throw one of lego blocks harshly and destroyed the one that he made before. He hugged his knees nearly cry.

"Ri? What's wrong? why you destroy it? Does it look bad?" Jiyong asked caressing Seungri's back.
Seungri cries and shook his head.
"Jiyong what's wrong?" Seunghyun asked.
"I don't.know he suddenly destroy it."
"Maybe he's tired.. let him take some rest." Seunghyun advised
"Ri.. come let have rest.. you're tiring yourself. You can finished it tonight okay?" Jiyong said.. soothing that boy.

"Guys, I won't cook for lunch today.. so I'm going to buy it. Anyone want follow me?c Seunghyun said.
" I want but I can't leave this lego like this.. I need to finished it." Daesung said.. well he's very immersed with lego more than Seungri.

"Ok then, I'm leaving now.."
"Hyung I want follow you" Youngbae said hurriedly walk from the toilet towards Seunghyun.
"Okay.. ppali, I'm afraid that the food will finish out"

Both of them leaving, meanwhile Jiyong bring Seungri upstairs and let him sleep.
"Ri sleep here okay. Hyung will go down now.. if you want anything call me right?"
~Hyung... forgive Ri for destroying the lego~
"its okay Ri.... you're.." Jiyong stop when noticed Seungri already fall asleep.
'Aigoo this kid. I really wish to listen your voice. God thank you for taking care this boy. I promise to protect him no matter what.' Jiyong thought before leaving Seungri.

Later, Seunghyun hyung abd Youngbae arrived.
"Guys, come let's eat. Daesung stop with that lego. Come eat now" Youngbae said helping Seunghyun serve the food on the table.
"A bit more.. I'm finishing Seungri's dreamt building. He must be happy after he wake up looking at this." Daesung replied.

"Done!" Daesung shouted
"Shh.. Seungri is sleeping" Jiyong said stern.
"Ah... mian mian.. hehe" Daesung walked to the table and enjoy the lunch with the others.

Near 5 PM
"Ji.. Seungri isn't wake up yet? Go wake him up.. he might hungry." Seunghyun said.
"Bae where are you going?" Jiyong asked
"I want to take bath"
"Good. after that wake Seungri up kay?"
"Nee"

Youngbae walked up and found Seungri stil in his deep sleep. So he decided to take bath first.
"Ri.. Seungri wake up.. you haven't take your lunch" He shook that kid
Seungri streched his arm and flutter his eyes. He then open wide his arm asking Youngbae to carry him.
"Aigoo.. you can walk by yourself.. haishh.. come let hyunv pigyback you" Youngbae pinched Seungri's nose.

~Ri want hyung feed~ Seungri pointed at Jiyong.
"Okay.. hyung feed you"

At first he didn't notice the lego building that finished by Daesung behind the sofa near the balcony door.
Before he finished his late lunch he found it finally. He left the table and run towards it. He was amazed and he jumped happily.

~Hyung.... who finished this?~
"Daesung hyung Ri"Youngbae answered while playing his phone

Daesung that just walked in after throwing the rubbish stuck at the door when Seungri hug his waist.
~Hyung.. Thank you for the building. Its big and nice~
"Its okay Ri."

It was the most wonderful day Seungri spend with his hyungs.

TO BE CONTINUED.
**********************
2017/12/14 ; 5:30PM (+8 GMT)